MEAT AHEAD BY 11%: YTD food prices continue surge
- FROM LAST YEAR: 3rd-quarter market basket up 0.56%. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;10/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p52
Reports on food prices in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2002. Wholesale price index for meat; Increase in the prices of poultry products; Decline in commodity prices.
- EGGS. // Poultry World;Mar2005, Vol. 159 Issue 3, p12
Presents data on the egg trade in Great Britain for 2004 and 2005. Projected size of British laying flock for 2005; Average packer/producer prices; Indexed wholesale price as of March 2005.
- Prices Rose 2.48%. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p83
Reports on the wholesale price index of foods in the United States in 1998. Average of annual beef price; Statistics of canned goods prices; Comparison of statistics in 1997 and 1998 of frozen food prices.
- January PPI Gains 1.4%; Core Rate Increases 0.3%. Temple-West, Patrick // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/19/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that producer price index (PPI) increased in January 2010 by 1.4% as well as the core producer prices with 0.3% except for energy and food costs as stated by the Labor Department.
- BIG PRICE CUTS FOR COLONY. // Poultry World;Jan2014, Vol. 169 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the market and price trends for the egg and poultry industries in Great Britain as of January 2014. Since November 2013, wholesale prices for free-range eggs have not changed despite supply shortage. One factor affecting the sale of colony eggs is increased number of...
- August PPI, Core Each Slip 0.1%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31967, p2
Reports on the decline of the producer price index in the U.S. Result of decreasing food and gasoline prices; Assessment of the wholesale prices of intermediate goods; Economic forecasts of the analysts.
- Lower food and energy costs drag producer prices down in January. Dunn, Richard L. // Plant Engineering;Apr97, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p13
Reports on the decrease in the wholesale price index in the United States due to lower food and energy goods prices, as of April 1997. Robust growth in gross domestic product index.
- August PPI Unch; Core Rate Grows 0.1%. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;9/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34179, p1
The article reports an increase in core rate in the U.S. excluding food and energy, no change in the producer price index and adds a decrease in food price and energy prices as of September 17, 2014.
- Year-to-Date Comparision: Index continues to show price-deflation. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p96
Presents the 1999 year-to-date `FoodService Director' wholesale price index for food and commodity products in the United States. Increase in wholesale beef prices; Details on the year-to-date poultry index; Information on the wholesale frozen food index.