ALL THE RAGE: Nutritional focus dominates firms' culinary innovation
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/17/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 50, p34
The article presents news briefs concerning the restaurant industry in the United States. Contract foodservice conglomerate Aramark Corp. will partner with Major League Baseball's Pittsburgh Pirates to open a restaurant at the team's PNC Park stadium. On-site foodservice provider Delaware North...
- The Cereal Box. // Food Management;Oct2005, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p16
The article reports on the introduction of a new stand alone counter called Cereal Box, from Lackmann Culinary Services that combines portability, nutrition and choice. One simply has to fill a cereal box with a choice from, or a mix of, eight types of whole grain cereals, available in...
- CONTRACTORS NOTES. // FoodService Director;6/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p14
This article reports on the Woodbury, New York-based Lackmann Culinary Services to appoint Christian Fischer as its corporate executive chef. Fischer is charged with bringing international cuisine to the dining facilities the contractor manages. Fisher, originally from Austria, has years of...
- WITH NEW NAME, LOGO: Lackmann sets image redo. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the changes at Lackmann Food Service company. Appointment of Tom Lackmann as chief executive officer; Name and logo change; Increase in the number of senior management team.
- Transforming food service into culinary art. Lackmann, Andrew // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/24/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 46, p9D
Focuses on the business strategy of Lackmann Culinary Services on its success in Long Island, New York City. Competition in the food service industry; Growth of the company; Strategy in overcoming competition.
- Changes at Lackmann. // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the changes at Long Island, New York-based Lackmann Food Service. Change of name to Lackmann Culinary Services; Appointment of president and chief operating officer Peter Alessio; Members named to senior management team; Financial computer program.
- Lackmann Culinary Services moves into New Orleans region. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/28/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 43, p18
Reports on the provision of food service to employees of the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration by Lackmann Culinary Services in New Orleans.
- From ribs to veggies. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p82
Focuses on the barbecue menus offered by Lackmann Culinary Services. Ingredients used to marinate meat; Ways of marketing the barbecued items; Background of Lackmann.
- Independent and Proud of It! // Food Management;Dec2001, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p18
Focuses on the Lackmann Culinary Services in Long Island, New York. Services offered to exclusive fraternity in-house food service; Projections on its annual sales; Accounts on the persons comprising the management. INSETS: At a Glance;The MDs of Food;The Lackmann Saga;Service as a Product