WITH COLLEGIATE PURCHASE: Aladdin adds to higher ed
- SEEKING GROWTH, BETTER SERVICE: Aladdin sr. mgmt. takes over. // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p27
Reports on the acquisition of Aladdin Food Management Services Inc. by a group of senior management staff led by Wayne Burke, president and chief executive officer of the company, in cooperation with Weatherly Holdings LLC as of April 15, 2002. Gross annual sales of Aladdin Food Management...
- Executives buy Aladdin Food Management from founder. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p18
Reports the corporate purchase of Alddin Food Management Services Inc. by the management team of the company from the owner in Wheeling, West Virginia.
- inbrief. // Food Management;Mar2005, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p25
Reports developments in the food service management industry in the U.S. Acquisition of Dowling Food Service Management company by Aladdin Food Management Services Inc.; Increase in Aramark Corp.'s record sales for the first quarter of 2005; Appointment of Rafi Taherian as executive director of...
- Aladdin adds NJ schools firm. // FoodService Director;2/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the acquisition of Stanhope, New Jersey-based Dowling Food Service Management Inc. by Aladdin Food Management Services in 2005. Background on Aladdin; Number of public and private schools served by Dowling in New Jersey; Contribution of the acquisition to the growth of the business.
- TrustHouse Services Group is established. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of Aladdin Food Management Services Inc., AmeriServe Food Management Services and Fritz Vogt & Associates by Gryphon Investors which formed the TrustHouse Services Group Inc. (TSG) in San Francisco, California. The move is in partnership with Michael...
- Aladdin's `Healthy Kids' // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p28
States that the `PearBear,' program is helping Aladdin Food Management Services company in Wheeling, West Virginia show its customers how to encourage nutritious eating habits in young children. Who created and developed the program; Indepth look at the program; Comments from Bonnie Bland,...
- Under new management. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/10/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4243, p6
Presents updates on acquisitions and consolidation in the hotel and catering industry of Great Britain as of October 10, 2002. Divestiture of the Roker hotel in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear to Russell Foster; Acquisition of the Butterleigh Inn to David and Suzanne Reed; Purchase of the New...
- GETTING EVERYONE INVOLVED: Aladdin targets K-12 obesity. // FoodService Director;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p16
Reports on the implementation of a comprehensive approach to childhood obesity by Aladdin Food Management Services LLC in Wheeling, West Virginia. Target markets for nutrition information that will be sent by the company; Details of Aladdin's K-12 Initiatives.
- Big buys boost for Compass. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/5/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4251, p5
Reports on the advantage of large acquisitions to catering company Compass. Increase in turnover at the company as of September 30, 2002; Acquisitions that helped increase the company's profits.