UNDER AUTOGRILL OWNERSHIP: Anton retains autonomy
- TO HMSHOST PARENT: ANTON RE-SELLS 25% INTEREST. // FoodService Director;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p28
Reports that Anton Airfood Inc. signed an agreement to sell some of its stocks to Autogrill SpA. Purpose of the agreement; Benefits of being a privately-held company.
- ANTON OPENS DOORS IN NRA EFFORT. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the move of Anton Airfood Inc. to help the program of the National Restaurant Association to show students the career opportunities in the food service industry. Activities provided by Anton for students.
- AAI ADDS TWO NEW CONCEPTS AT JFK. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p20
Reports on the addition of two concept restaurants of Anton Airfood Inc. (AAI) at the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City. Total contract value between AAI and the JFK International Airport; Features of the restaurants; Location of the restaurants.
- Anton Airfood awarded contract at Raleigh-Durham, N.C. airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p19
Reports on airport foodservice company Anton Airfood Inc.'s receipt of a foodservice contract for two terminals at the Raleigh-Durham International Airport in North Carolina. Anton Airfood's agreement to take over 18 spaces between terminals A and C at the airport; Other airports where Anton...
- AAI'S 'PASSPORT' TO FLY HAPPY. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p27
Reports on the launch of Passport to International Spirits food service program by Anton Airfood Inc. in an effort to find a beverage menu designed de-stress travelers in 2002. Challenge faced by the company with regard to the program; Beverages showcased in the program.
- AAI HAS MOXIE IN BOISE. // FoodService Director;10/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p22
Announces that the City of Boise, Idaho has awarded a contract to Anton Airfood Inc. in October 2002. Restaurants to be opened by the airport food service company; Venues of the company in Idaho.
- Anton Airfood sets openings. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p36
Announces the operations of foodservice contractor Anton Airfood Inc. in some United States airports. Greenwich Village Bistro at the JFK International Terminal; Napa Valley Wine Bar in the Air France/Lufthansa wing; Max & Erma's unit in the Columbus, Ohio airport.
- Alpha Airports: takeover heralds further consolidation. // MarketWatch: Energy;Jul2007, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p17
The article reports on the approval of a Great Britain Pound 193.6 million takeover of Autogrill SpA by Alpha Airports. The proposed purchase of Autogrill marked several activities which had seen fastfood operator Autogrill building up its stake in the airline services firm. The purchase will...
- Foodservice Industry Profile: Italy. // Foodservice Industry Profile: Italy;Jul2006, p1
Presents a profile of the Foodservice industry in Italy. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.