THE CLASS OF 2004: Silver Plate winners named
- TRENDSETTERS. Weisberg, Karen; Alexis, Jennifer; Mastrelli, Tara // FoodService Director;4/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p32
Profiles several food service executives in the U.S. Factors which were an integral part of Gary Gunderson's professional foodservice career; Actions taken by Pat Bando of Boston College in transforming it into one of the premier dining services operations in the industry; Career background of...
- FM 2003 LEADERSHIP AWARDS: Gary Gunderson. // Food Management;Nov2003, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p36
Features Gary Gunderson, director of Dining and Hospitality Services at MBNA and one of the winners of the 2003 Food Management Leadership Awards. Efforts to keep the company's service levels at pace with MBNA's overall growth in the period.
- Briefs. // Food Management;Mar1999, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p12
Presents news items related to the food service management in the United States. Includes the Society for Foodservice Management's presentation of its 1999 annual awards; Gary Gunderson's appointment as director of business development-West for Compass Group; Food allergy resources and...
- What makes a "Best Onsite concept"? // Food Management;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p24
The article presents an invitation for nomination for the Best Onsite Concepts competition by the "Food Management" periodical.
- Brandie Awards. // Food Management;Jul97, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p28
Features the `Food Management' magazine's Third Annual Brandie Awards.
- NRN names '97 Golden Chain winners. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/19/97, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p3
Reports on the winners of the `Nation's Restaurant News' Golden Chain Awards for foodservice management in the United States for 1997. Description of the awards; Categories; Names of the winners and their group affiliation.
- Gary Gunderson. Friday, Erika // Nation's Restaurant News;3/29/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p18
This article presents an interview of Gary Gunderson, director of dining and hospitality services of the Wilmington, Delaware-based MBNA America Bank NA, who is being presented with the Silver Plate Award for excellence in food service by the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association...
- IFSEA fetes top Navy, Marine foodservice ops. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/31/97, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p18
Reports on International Food Service Executives Association's (IFSEA) announcement of the winners of the Ney Memorial and Hill Memorial foodservice awards for 1997. List of winners in different categories; Recognition of foodservice efforts in the United States Navy and Marine Corps facilities.
- On the circuit. // Food Management;Dec99, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p15
Highlights foodservice management events in the United States in 1999. Hosting of dinner in honor of food service directors in schools; Recipients of the Society for Foodservice Management's Vision Award; Recipients of the 1999 Mind to Menu Symposium awards.