- Compass Buys Airport Feeder. // Food Management;Mar2004, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p14
Compass Group USA Inc. has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Creative Host Services Inc. Creative Host manages 140 food courts encompassing food and beverage, cocktail, lounge and news, gift retail services at 30 airports across the U.S. Many of Creative Host's operations are...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/14/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p22
Presents updates on the food service businesses in the United States for the week of August 14, 2000. Recruitment of Guest Services Inc. to handle the cafeterias of the U.S. Supreme Court; Plans by Creative Host Services Inc. to purchase GladCo Enterprises Inc.
- Compass awards itself high marks at Olympics. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;2/25/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the optimism of the performance of foodservice contractor Compass Group at the Winter Olympic Games in Salt Lake City, Utah. Factor of the possibility of winning a foodservice bid at the 2004 Summer Olympics; Effects of the complaints by the Belarus' national team on Compass; Success...
- Creative Host lands Newark airport contract for two restaurants. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/12/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 46, p18
Focuses on the contract of Creative Host Services in operating two restaurants at Newark International Airport in New Jersey.
- Creative Host reports 1998 profit of $480,532. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/19/99, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p12
Reports on food service company Creative Host Services Inc.'s financial performance for the year 1998.
- Creative Host turns profits for 9 months vs. 1999 loss. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/27/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 48, p12
Reports on the net income posted by Creative Host Services Inc. for the first nine months ending on September 30, 2000. Conversion of notes into common stock.
- Airport feeder Creative's sales up 10.5% in 2nd Q. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/26/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p104
Reports on the increased second quarter 2002 sales of airport concession operator Creative Host Services Inc. Outlook on possible recovery among airport hosts after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S.; Additional concession locations established in 2002.
- Creative host to triple airport business in `98. // FoodService Director;11/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p58
Reports that San Diego-based Creative Host Services Inc. is expanding its presence in airport and inflight foodservice with an initial public offering (IPO) and accounts in some areas in the United States. Expected total revenue of Creative Host; Creative Host's growing portfolio; Company's...
- Compass Expands Worldwide. // Food Management;Sep2000, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p16
Reports the merger between Compass Group and Granada Group, a company dealing in foodservice, hotels, and media in Great Britain. Other branches of Compass Group; Allocated budget for the food and services operation.