Did You Know?
- THE YUKON. Randolph, John // Fly Fisherman;Mar2001, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p37
Narrates a fly-fishing experience in the Yukon Territory.
- Conservation Easements. Ingram, Bruce // Fly Fisherman;Sep2008, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p14
The article offers tips for protecting future of fly fishing.
- Flies on the Pond. Deeter, Kirk // Field & Stream;Apr2010, Vol. 114 Issue 11, pF3
The article presents suggestions on fly fishing.
- The downstream dry fly. Tapply, William G. // Field & Stream;Jan1999, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p96
Offers tips on downstream dry fly fishing. Need for careful stalking and long-distance casting; Technique on how to imitate egg-laying caddisflies and fluttering mayflies; Wet fly fishing. INSET: THE UPSTREAM WET FLY.
- When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Go Fishing. Haddaway, Rich // Boys' Life;Oct2001, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p38
Focuses on winter fly fishing experience of scouts in Casper, Wyoming.
- On the Fly. Ross, Winston // Boys' Life;Aug2003, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p20
Presents an article on fly fishing.
- TIGHTLINES. Bachman, Bob; Gerich, Dave; Comerford, Richard; Loomis, Greg; Renshaw, Justin; Hoffman Sr., Don; Howell, Dennis; Fullerton, Clement H.; Schimpf, Paul; Statler, Fox // Fly Fisherman;Jul2004, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p10
Description of fly fishing as a legitimate management tool by the author and that it is not just a social issue.
- Fly Fishing. Woods, Allison // Backpacker;Oct2013, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p48
The article focuses on a backcountry flyfishing setup.
- The (Big) Sky's the Limit. Draper, David // Field & Stream;Jul2012, Vol. 117 Issue 3, p38
The article presents several tips on fly fishing at the Gallatin Valley.