- Safer...and sorrier. Marks, Jennifer // Home Textiles Today;6/2/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p12
Focuses on comments about color preferences of Americans, at the Texfair do Brasil, the annual home textiles fair for the Brazilian industry. Efforts of U.S. home textiles firms to create palettes each season; Criticisms against the designs for the Russian and Middle Eastern markets.
- IN LIVING COLOR. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/7/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 73, WWD Textiles In Depth p4
Presents photographs of brightly-colored textile fabrics. Fabrics exhibited at the September 2003 Premiere Vision show in Paris, France; Laurent Garigue's wool; Marc Rozier's silk and wool.
- Method for selectively carving color contrasting patterns in textile fabric. // Colourage;Jan2001, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p50
Discusses the abstract of the article "Method for selectively carving color contrasting patterns in textile fabric," by B.G. Morin, P.W. Eschenback, and H.C. Willauer, published in the "Official Gazette of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office".
- Tencel focus for 2000: Color. Gilbert, Daniela // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/9/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 91, p16
Focuses on the key textile color groups and fabric directions for the fall-winter 2000-2001 season, presented at the Tencel Global Fabric Fair in New York. Characteristics of colors for the season; Fabric styles.
- Dyes, intermediates; auxiliary products; finishing agents. // Colourage;Aug97, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p41
Discusses the abstract of the article "Photodegradation of calixarenes," by P. Meallies, A. Gudefin, N. Ehlinges and M. Perrin, published in the 1996 issue of the periodical "Dyes Pigments".
- Clariant Holds On to Textile Dyes. // Chemical Week;9/9/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 33, p6
Speculates on possible divestment of the textile dyes business of Clariant company. Stand of the company on the issue; Reason for divestment speculations.
- One day seminar on colour measurement. // Colourage;Jun2002, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p104
Reports on seminars on color measurements for textile applications in India on August 5, 2002.
- Models, Methods, and Madness in Color Management. Randall, Dan // Proceedings of the Annual International Conference & Exhibition ;2007, p207
An abstract of the article "Models, Methods, and Madness in Color Management" is presented.
- FDA approves new system for cosmetic colours. // Colourage;Sep2000, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p62
Reports that authorities regulating the use of color designation in certain markets such as the U.S., Europe and Japan have not yet come up with a harmonized program despite new developments in cosmetic color ingredient, as of 2000.