EC imposes dumping duty on Indian PSF
- Brussels Launches Dumping Probe. Noor-Drugan, Natalie // Chemical Week;5/5/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 17, p16
Reports that the European Union has begun investigating alleged dumping and subsidizing of polyester staple fiber exports. What prompted the probe; Industry figures.
- U.S. Makers Charge Korean, Taiwan Firms with Dumping. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;4/14/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 14, p9
Reports that domestic polyester makers have petitioned the United States (US) government to impose antidumping duties on polyester fiberfill imports from South Korea and Taiwan. Companies involved in the petition; Investigation to be conducted by the International Trade Commission (ITC) and the...
- USA Makes Final Ruling on Polyester Staple. // China Chemical Reporter;5/6/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p5
The article reports on the U.S. final ruling on April 11, 2007 on the polyester staple fiber that originated from China. It has been reported that the dumping extent is 3.47% to 44.30%. Previously, the U.S. launched dumping investigation into polyester staple fiber originated from China and made...
- U.S. poly makers file anti-dumping petition. Malone, Scott // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/6/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 65, p2
Reports on five United States-based fiber makers' filing of a petition with the government alleging that South Korean and Taiwanese companies have engaged in the dumping of polyester fiber fill. Allegations made by DuPont, KoSa, Wellman Inc., Nan Ya Plastics Corp. America and Intercontinental...
- Dumping probe into select PSF products. // Colourage;Jul2001, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p85
Reports that the designated authority in the Indian commerce ministry has initiated anti-dumping investigations on certain polyester staple fiber, excluding some specialty products.
- Brussels initiates two antidumping probes. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;5/3/95, Vol. 156 Issue 17, p17
Reports on European Commission's initiation of antidumping investigations into imports of polyester yarn and furfuryl alcohol. Coverage of the investigations; QO Chemicals' complaint's against imports of furfuryl alcohol from China and Thailand.
- Polyester Staple Sector to Be Affected by Dumping Case. // China Chemical Reporter;7/26/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p6
The article reports that the U.S. is expected to conduct dumping investigation into polyester staple from China, according to reports from China Chamber of Commerce for Import & Export of Textiles. The case is estimated to worth about 100 million U.S. dollars and will be the largest dumping case...
- Dumping ruling expected soon. Malone, Scott // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/5/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 66, p12
Reports on United States Department of Commerce's pending decision on a polyester fiber fill dumping case filed by domestic makers of polyester fiber fill. Previous ruling of the International Trade Commission on the case; Possible basis of the agency's decision.
- Dumping duty on PSF imports suggested. // Colourage;Jan2003, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p108
Reports that the Designated Authority in the India Commerce Ministry has recommended the imposition of definitive anti-dumping duty on certain imported polyester staple fibres (PSF) from South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, and Taiwan. In its final findings announced in New Delhi, the authority held...