Contract Nearly Set for Consultants to Help Pittsburgh Recover
- DCED warns of agency misrepresentation. Burkey, Brent // Central Penn Business Journal;5/10/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p2
The article focuses on the news release which shows that a number of calls from businesses were received by Pennsylvania's Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED).
- A corporate call to action for tax-credit support. Zavinsky, Paul // Central Penn Business Journal;4/13/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p12
The author discusses the need for businesses to participate in the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development's (DCEC) Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) program to receive the tax credit.
- Assessing Interorganizational Collaboration in Regional Economic Development Service Delivery. Roth, Kevin J. // SAM Advanced Management Journal (07497075);Winter2014, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p16
The article discusses the aspects of interorganizational collaboration in the delivery of regional economic development services to business community. Topics discussed include demand of stakeholders for increased accountability, and cost reduction for economic development, aspects of the...
- CPAs: Advice Available for Clients Who Want to Export. Muskens, Wilfred // Pennsylvania CPA Journal;Summer2011, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p1
The article focuses on the Center for Trade Development (CT) of the Department of Community and Economic Development in Pennsylvania. It states that CTD offers information for certified public accountants' (CPAs) clients on mitigating the risk, reducing the costs, and shorten the timeline to...
- Recovery Team Signed. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;4/19/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31865, p39
Reports on the finalization of contract with Public Financial Management Inc. and Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellot LLC by the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development. Work collaboration of the department with the companies for the development of a recovery plan for...
- State grants aid York County local services efficiency. Burkey, Brent // Central Penn Business Journal;1/25/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p2
The article reports on the approval of eight projects by Pennsylvania's Department of Community and Economic Development for grants from the Municipal Assistance Program.
- PA Senate Confirms Controversial Job Czar Nominee. Kusnetz, Nicholas // Pro Publica;4/10/2011, p5
The article announces that C. Alan Walker, a former coal baron and prominent Republican donor, is nominated as the head of Pennsylvania's Department of Community and Economic Development.
- Plastic Tubing Plant Goes Solar. // Design News;Nov2010, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p24
The article reports that NewAge Industries Inc. was given a 1 million dollar solar grant from the Department of Community and Economic Development in Pennsylvania to finance the installation of a rooftop solar panel system on its facility.
- York's DECD director Leonardo McClarty leaving after only five months. Deinlein, Joseph // Central Penn Business Journal;11/14/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 47, p2
The article announces that Leonardo McClarty has resigned as director of the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development after several months with the agency to work in the chamber of commerce sector.