- New York State Dormitory Authority. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;06/17/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30416, p8
Reports that the New York State Dormitory Authority is planning to release 33 bond issues between June and September 1998 totalling approximately three billion dollars. Refunding for the state's mental health program; Lease-leaseback arrangement in selling $260 million of debt.
- DASNY Approves $1.29 Billion in Three Separate Offerings. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32746, p6
The article reports on the approval of a multi-million dollar bonds granted by the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York. The bonds are given in a three separate transactions which serves as the refunding of up to $1.16 billion of personal income tax bonds sold to finance school...
- DASNY to Sell $97M on Behalf of Bronx-Lebanon Hospital. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/29/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32538, p30
The article reports on the plan of Dormitory Authority of the State of New York in selling tax-exempt bonds on behalf of Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center. The idea is to refund and defease the authority's secured hospital revenue refunding bonds. In addition, the effort is also to fund the...
- MARYLAND: Harford GOs. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p31
Reports on the schedule of Harford County, Maryland to sell multi-million dollars of tax-exempt general obligation refunding bonds on January 8, 2002. Plans for the utilization of the sale's proceeds; Credit ratings given to the issue by different rating agencies.
- Tax-exempts flat while new issues promise to lift primary market. Rannazzisi, Julie; Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;07/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30187, p1
Focuses on the performance of the tax-exempt bond market at the end of trading on July 14, 1997. New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority's push for the sale of refunding bonds a day earlier than scheduled; Tentative total of the refunding issue; General obligation sale from the Los...
- N.Y. Dorm Authority to Decide On Refunding for Bronx Hospital. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/27/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32183, p1
Reports on the plan of the New York State Dormitory Authority to vote whether to allow to advance refund of bonds to Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, New York City. Amount considered for refund to the medical center; Provision of the Liberty bond economic stimulus package approved by Congress...
- Northeast Comes on Strong in First Half. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/17/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34361, p1
Issuers in the Northeast sold $54.2 billion of municipal bonds in the first half of 2015 rising 26% compared to the first six months of 2014
- Market Post: Winding Down the Calendar. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/18/2014, Issue 34229, p1
The municipal bond market on Wednesday is looking at the last of the week's big deals after seeing the bulk of the week's new issuance price on Tuesday. Prices of high-quality municipal bonds firmed on Tuesday.
- DASNY Authorizes $3.22B in Bond Sales. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F319, p1
The Dormitory Authority of the State of New York has approved more than $3.22 billion in new financing for educational and healthcare institutions.