Nassau Co. Overseer to Sell $734M
- Pennsylvania HFA Follows Swap With $23 Million Sale. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;3/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31847, p32
Reports single-family mortgage revenue bonds of the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Authority. Maturity of the deal with Goldman, Sachs & Co.; Improvement in the market; Prices of the tranches of single-family mortgage revenue bonds.
- Miami-Dade County mulls risk factors of proposed swap. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;10/28/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30509, p4
Reports that Miami-Dade County, Florida is considering whether to assume tax risk on an interest-rate swap proposed by Goldman, Sachs & Co. Value of the proposed interest-rate swap; County financial adviser Dain Rauscher Inc.'s recommendation for the counties to move ahead with a synthetic...
- UT System Marketing $600M Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/3/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32003, p1
The article reports on the selling of top-rated revenue bonds of 600 million dollars by the University of Texas System Board of Regents at Dallas in Texas. Bond proceeds will pay off commercial paper issued to finance projects throughout the 171,000-student system, which includes nine campuses...
- Houston Bringing Revenue Bonds to Receptive Market. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/10/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34123, p1
The article discusses the issuance of revenue and refunding bonds by Houston, Texas for its water and sewer system as of 2014. Topics discussed include views of Houston controller Ronald Green, plans of Houston, Texas to price its Series D bonds through negotiation with senior managers Goldman...
- Connecticut Enters Into Swap on Behalf of Bradley Airport. Johnson, Marthew // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p38
The article reports that Connecticut has entered into swap on behalf of Bradley International Airport to lock in current yields for refunding bonds the state will issue in 2011. The transaction was divided into two bid interest-rate swaps between Goldman Sachs & Co. who won the opportunity to...
- Following Holiday Lull, Issuance Set to Swell to $7.6 Billion. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;7/9/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32666, p7
The article reports on two sales of bonds which will amount to $7.6 billion and will take place in the U.S. after the July 4 holiday of 2007. The first deal is set by the Puerto Rico Sales Tax Financing Corp., which will market $2.6 billion tax-exempt and $1 billion of taxable. These will be...
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p8
Presents charts and graph depicting Goldman Sachs high yield indices in Europe. List of liquid bonds; Rating of Colt Telecom; Percentage of the total returns of Euro BB.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;11/11/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p8
Presents Goldman Sachs & Co.'s high yield bond index as of November 6, 2002. Liquid bonds; Index data.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;11/25/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 46, p8
Presents statistics on most liquid bonds as ranked by Goldman Sachs as of November 20, 2002.