Deutsche Ramps Up Credit Derivatives
- Deutsche Bank Opens Office Near Memphis. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/1/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31440, p34
Reports the opening of the Olive Branch of Deutsche Bank in Mississippi. Aim of the expansion; Appointment of Dennis Gillespie as head of the launched office.
- Deutsche Bank's Reorg Prompts New Custody Talk. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;12/11/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p6
Focuses on the reorganization of Deutsche Bank AG's business into two units. Market speculations about the bank's global custody business sparked by the revamp; Lines of businesses handled by the units; Components of the bank's custody business.
- Deutsche Bank Offers On-Line Investment Managing. // American Banker;11/12/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 218, p30
Reports on the plans of DWS Investment GmbH, a unit of Deutsche Bank AG, to allow their customers to manage their investments on-line. Comments by Udo Behrenwaldt, managing director of DWS.
- India cheapest major economy; Australia most expensive: Survey. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;5/18/2014, p19
The article discusses the report by banking firm Deutsche Bank that, due to its weak Indian rupee, India remains the world's cheapest major economy despite having the highest inflation rate while Australia is the most expensive major economy.
- Deutsche Bank sets up Islamic unit. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/2/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 22, p7
Reports that Deutsche Bank will establish an Islamic banking unit to be administered from London but will be operating out of the bank's representative office in Bahrain. Products and services to be offered by the bank, according to unit head Richard Duncan; Plans of the bank to venture into...
- Still Digesting BT, Deutsche Reports 1.3% Rise in Profits . MANDARO, LAURA // American Banker;10/27/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 207, p4
Reports on the financial performance of Deutsche Bank AG during the third quarter of 1999. Increase in the banking company's net income; Improvement in the company's securities and asset management businesses; Commissions as the biggest contributor to net income; Earnings from Bankers Trust units.
- Deutsche Advances Separate-and-Synergize Wave. Gold, Jacqueline S. // American Banker;12/5/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 232, p1
Discusses the significance of Deutsche Bank's decision to lower the number of its operating groups to two from five. Reflection of a trend among global banks to create distinct units for product creation and distribution; Similar steps made by Deutsche Bank's rivals; Efforts of major banking...
- Deutsche Bank looks North for expansion. Berkin, Chris // Estates Gazette;8/23/2014, Issue 1434, p03
The article reports the move by Deutsche Bank as of August 2014 to negotiate its need of 120,000-175,000 square feet (sq. ft.) of space for its expansion in Birmingham, England.
- No Randgate transaction. // Finance Week;3/15/2002, p13
Presents a reply of the Deutsche Bank to the article published in the March 8, 200 edition of the 'Finance Week' concerning the decline in the rand.