- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p33
Describes the initial 2004 public offering performance issued by several companies. CrossTex Energy; Eyetech Pharmaceuticals; Kinetic Concepts; Government Properties Trust; Symbion.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;8/6/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 152, p2
The article announces Molina Healthcare's underwritten public offering of 4 million shares of its common stock.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p47
Provides information on initial public offering aftermarket performance in the U.S. as of February 2004. CrossTex Energy Inc.; Eyetech Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Government Properties Trust Inc.; Kinetic Concepts Inc.
- Ultra Clean Offers Common Stock. // Electronic News;3/13/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p55
The article provides information on the public offering price of shares of common stock being sold by Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. The common securities were priced at $7.10 per share. The company develops and supplies critical subsystems for the semiconductor capital equipment industry. The sole...
- IPO an Inner City 100 First. McCuan, Jess // Inc.;Oct2003, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p26
Reports that Molina Healthcare, a managed care provider based in Long Beach, California, became the first company from "Inc.'s" Inner City 100 list to go public. Increase in the price of the stock on its first day of trading; Plan for the money raised from the deal.
- Ultra Clean Offers Common Stock. // Electronic News;3/20/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p4
The article announces the public offerings by Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. in March 2006. The company has priced its public offering of 5,750,000 shares of common stock at $7.10 per share, equaling approximately $40.83 million. The offering includes 1,600,000 shares of common stock being sold by...
- Time To Take Action In These 3 Leading Stocks. VINCENT MAO // Investors Business Daily;4/15/2015, pB09
The article reports on the stock market performance of managed health care services provider Molina Healthcare Inc., Ambarella Corp. and AMC Networks.
- Mutual Funds Like This Top Medical Stock; Should You? NANCY GONDO // Investors Business Daily;7/8/2015, pB09
The article reports on the stock performance of Molina Healthcare which continues to increase and implies investor demand, while shares of other managed health care service providers have fallen as of June 30, 2015.
- Ultra Clean Pays $50M for Sieger Engineering. // Electronic News;7/10/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 28, p15
The article reports on the decision of semiconductor subsystems developer and supplier Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. (UCTT) to purchase Sieger Engineering Inc. The transaction consists of $16 million in cash, approximately 2.47 million shares of UCTT common stock, and the assumption of...