- Cinemark Fills Loan, Plans IPO. // Bank Loan Report;7/8/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p2
Provides information on the refinancing loan launched by Cinemark in 2002 in the U.S.
- Cinemark Makes $400M Bond Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/10/2012, p15
The article reports on the 400 million U.S. dollar bond offer from Plano, Texas-based movie theater operator Cinemark for senior notes due 2022.
- New lender. // Business News New Jersey;2/7/96, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p2
Presents information on GE Capital as a lender to big corporations. Information on Small Business Association (SBA) in New Jersey; Who were the biggest SBA lenders in New Jersey for 1995.
- Retailer picks up $35 million loan. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/4/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the 35 million U.S. dollars loan provided by the GE Capital to retail department store titan Loehmann's Inc. in the U.S.
- Hertz Seeks To Amend. // Bank Loan Report;2/5/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p10
The article reports that Hertz Global Holdings, a subsidiary of The Hertz Corp., is looking to amend its term based loan agreement with General Electric Capitol Corp. by lowering both the asset-based revolver and the term loan by 25 basis points. Hertz Global Holdings of Park Ridge, New Jersey...
- Morning Scan: JPM's 3Q Revenue Weakness; Reasons for Dismantling GE Capital. Peters, Andy // American Banker;10/15/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 160, p0
The article discusses the financial performance of J.P. Morgan Chase and GE Capital. Topics discusses include decrese in revenue of all major businesses of JPMorgan, impact of current interest rate environment in the financial performance of various firms, regulatory and financial reasons...
- Creative Financiers. Taber, George M. // njbiz;6/17/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p13
Discusses issues concerning the banking industry. Changes in the industry; Condition of the lending market in 2002; Assets of GE Capital.
- Schostak Gains $74 Million Loan to buy 65 Applebee's Restaurants. Carr, Robert // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;11/7/2012, p7
The article reports that Team Schostak Family Restaurants has received a 74 million-U.S.-dollar loan from GE Capital to be used in the acquisition of 65 new Applebee's International units.
- Five Guys closes on $100M credit facility. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/4/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p4
The article reports that burger specialist Five Guys Burgers and Fries has closed on a 100 million U.S. dollar facility made up of a 45 million revolving line of credit and a 55 million term loan financed by GE Capital in Lorton, Virginia.