THE CFO OutTakes
- Nortel promotes controller to CFO. Kelly, Susan // Treasury & Risk Management;Sep2002, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p53
Reports on the appointment of chief financial officers in United States corporations as of September 2002. Douglas Beatty at Nortel Networks; Richard Bogan at R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Holdings; Richard Broatch at Guardian Life Insurance Co. of America; Mark Jacobs at Reliant Energy and Reliant...
- BMC SOFTWARE PARTICIPATES IN IBM EARLY VENDOR PROGRAM. // Online Product News;May2003, pN.PAG
Reports on the participation of BMC Software Inc. in the Early Vendor Program of IBM for DB2 Universal Database V8 on zSeries data management solutions. Efforts of BMC Software to work closely with its customers; Background on DB2 V8; Details of the Early Vendor Program.
- Mgmt. vendors beat automation drum. Dubie, Denise // Network World;4/7/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p8
Reports that IBM Corp. and BMC Software Inc. are set to unveil product road maps that are expected to begin to deliver the real-time automation and service management features that vendors have long promised enterprise customers. Features and capabilities of IBM Corp.'s Tivoli Autonomic...
- CFOs TO WATCH. Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;3/31/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p20
The article presents information on several chief financial officers (CFOs) and performances of their company. Mark Loughridge has spent $30 billion on stock buybacks since becoming CFO of International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) four years ago, reducing the share count by 17%. Frank...
- Late News. // eWeek;6/3/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p9
Reports developments in the computer industry in the U.S. as of June 2002. Decision of International Business Machine to upgrade its Eclipse open-source development platform; Enhancement of Java tools; Dismissal of various employees of Nortel Networks.
- Nortel and IBM get chummy over VoIP. Hochmuth, Phil // Network World;10/29/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p10
Reports on Nortel's agreement to port its call center products to International Business Machines' (IBM) application server and database platforms. Enabling of users deploying Nortel's Symposium call center software use the IBM WebSphere application server and DB2 database; Designation of IBM...
- SuperComm sees optical wave. Lee, Stephen // InfoWorld;06/11/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p26
Reports that IBM and Nortel Networks launched a partnership to deliver an IBM product line on electronic business via an optical networking gear of Nortel Networks in the United States as of June 2001. Features of the product line; Components of the product line.
- Nortel Networks CFO Resigns Over Personal Investments. Elliott, Heidi // Electronic News;02/18/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the resignation of Terry Hungle as chief financial officer of Nortel Networks Corp. Reasons for Hungle's resignation; Personal investment of Hungle on the company.
- BIG DATA, BIG CLAIM. // Financial Management;Apr2014, p10
The article discusses the "Pushing the Frontiers" report of the computer company International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) which indicates that a majority of chief financial officers recognize the significance of big data but do not necessarily believe their teams are prepared for integration...