INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER
- Dynergy's top brass walk out. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Apr2011, Issue 838, p13
The article announces the resignation of chief executive officer (CEO) Bruce Williamson from U.S. energy company Dynegy.
- the executive. // Electric Light & Power;May/Jun2004, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p54
Reports career and business developments related to the electric power industry in the U.S. as of June 2004. Election of Bruce Williamson as president and chief executive officer, chairman of Dynegy Inc.; Resignation of John Kean as chairman of the board of Nui Corp.; Decline in the combined net...
- Dynegy Cleans House As Icahn Deal Fizzles. BEATTIE, JEFF // Energy Daily;2/23/2011, Issue 36, p2
The article announces the resignation of Dynegy Inc. chairman, president and chief executive officer (CEO) Bruce Williamson and the forthcoming departure of the company's entire board in 2011.
- DYNEGY PULLS THE PLUG ON ITS ENERGY TRADING BUSINESS. A.R. // Global Finance;Nov2002, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p12
Relates the decision of Houston, Texas-based Dynegy to close its energy trading unit. Total debts of the company; Failure of the company to find a buyer or a partner with a strong credit rating to take on its energy trading unit.
- Illinova, Dynegy to enter $7.5 billion merger. // LP/Gas;Aug99, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p18
Reports on the merger of independent power companies Illinova Corp. (ILN) and Dynegy Inc. (DYN). Implications of the convergence of electricity and natural gas industries; Details on DYN and ILN; Forecast on the employment status of the new company.
- Dynegy's 'Virtual Pipeline' takes on greater role for LDCs. Share, Jeff // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr99, Vol. 226 Issue 4, p26
Features Dynergy Inc., a leading marketer of natural gas and power in North America. Company history; Focus on marketing and energy supply management; Relationship with the local gas utilities that serve as its primary customer base; Growth strategy; Challenges involved in training and...
- Company Results. // Power Economics;Jan2002, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p28
Reports developments in the power industry as of January 2002. Power struggle between Enron and Dynegy; Inauguration of 660 million dollar green energy investment of Scottish and Southern Energy; Application of PG&E utility unit for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- Dynegy to Acquire Enron in $24 Billion Merger. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/19/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 18, p3
Reports on the acquisition of Enron Corp. by Dynergy Inc. Value of the acquisition; Significance of the acquisition to Dynergy; Terms of the acquisition agreement.
- En Garde. // Latin Trade (English);Oct99, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p24
Interviews Bruce Williamson, president and chief executive officer of Duke Energy Corp.'s international division in Houston, Texas, about the company's plans. Reasons of the company for buying assets in Latin America; Values of the acquired assets; Countries being considered for the expansion...