INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p13
Presents charts and graphs of investment banking deals focusing on mergers and acquisitions, as of February 17, 2004. Value of deals in the United States, Europe and worldwide; Global, European and U.S. target by selected industry; Energy and power; Financial services industry; Health care...
- Only a Few Days Remain for 2014 M&A Mid-Market Awards Nominations. Flynn, Mary Kathleen // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/2/2015, p1
Send us your nominations today! The deadline is Jan. 31. (No exceptions.)
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p17
Presents charts of merger and acquisition activities in the U.S. compiled as of March 8, 2004. Energy and power; Financials; Health care; Industrials; Media and entertainment; Real estate; Retail; Technology; Telecommunications.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/9/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 45, p37
This section presents news briefs on the financial services industry in the Middle East. Banks have been approached to join the $1,600 million project finance deal for Qatar Fertiliser Company, which is made up of a $1,100 million-term loan and a $500 million working capital facility. Qtel has...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/24/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 45, p20
Presents charts of global energy underwriting volume as of November 17, 2003. Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Global equity deals; Global debt deals; U.S. syndicated loans.
- M&A, Telecom Drive Volume. Shaw, Joy C.; Phadungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;10/11/99, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p2
Discusses the financial status of mergers and acquisitions in telecommunications and technology in the United States (US). Access of US financial service sector on syndicated loan; Reason for the rise in leveraged loans in the US.
- FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/4/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 38, p38
Presents data on investment banking activity in the financial services sector as of September 27, 2004. Global energy underwriting volume; Top global and U.S. issues; Target merger and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p19
Presents statistical information about mergers and acquisitions in the investment banking sector as of June 2, 2003. Mergers and acquisitions around the world as of May 27, 2003; Target volume of industries in U.S. and Europe; Rankings of mergers and acquisition according to their targets.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p17
Presents data on merger and acquisition (M&A) deal by the United States investment banking industry, for the period ended January 12, 2004. Monthly global M&A volume; Global target volume by selected industry; European target volume of selected industry; U.S. target volume by selected industry.