IDD Out Takes
- IDD OutTakes. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/27/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 37, p5
Presents news briefs related to the financial services industry as of September 27, 2004. Merrill Lynch's downgrading of Citigroup Inc.'s shares; Deutsche Bank's senior management changes; Merrill Lynch executive Ausaf Abbas' testimony in the sexual discrimination suit filed by former employee...
- Greek SME CLO Joins the Continental Line-Up. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;10/30/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p7
The article reports on EFG Eurobank's completion of a securitization of its portfolio of loans to small and medium enterprises. Deutsche Bank and Merrill Lynch arranged the deal. EFG Eurobank said the proceeds would be used to cover part of its expanding financial program. EFG Eurobank has...
- Deutsche Bank Hires To Build Two Desks. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/30/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 41, p32
The article reports developments in financial services industry. David Silbert has been appointed by German bank Deutsche Bank to the post of global head of commodities. John Straus from J.P. Morgan was selected by UBS to run its U.S. private wealth management group in New York. RBC Capital...
- Playing by the rules. Tora, Brian // Money Marketing;10/2/2008, p39
The author reflects on the set of rules that were easily forgotten when market prove as tricky as they have been in Great Britain. The author states that rules was originally laid down by Merrill Lynch & Co.'s Bob Farrell and styled as Ten Market Rules to Remember, they were designed as a guide...
- Merrill Lynch tops in financial print ads. // Advertising Age;1/16/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p36
Announces Merrill Lynch & Co. as the top corporate financial print advertiser for 1994. Ratings of other companies.
- Merrill Sheds Europe Private Equity Arm. // American Banker;7/31/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 145, p24
Reveals that Merrill Lynch & Co. has agreed to let executives take over its European private equity management business, which will switch its focus to selling funds as management pay pressures rise. Some of the terms of the agreement; Similar moves made by rivals; Drawbacks of running private...
- Bear Vice Chairman Is Added by Merrill. // American Banker;6/3/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 106, p8
The author reports that Fares D. Noujaim has been hired by Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. as the global head of sovereign wealth funds. According to the article, Noujaim will report to Merrill Lynch's chief operating officer Gregory J. Fleming. Previous experiences which Noujaim has had working at...
- Diversified Capital Markets Industry Profile: Global. // Diversified Capital Markets Industry Profile: Global;Apr2006, p1
Presents a profile of the Diversified Capital Markets industry in the World. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.
- Deutsche, Merrill Pacts for Neoteris. Bills, Steve // American Banker;1/16/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 11, p12
Reports that Deutsche Bank AG and Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. will use products of Neoteris Inc. for secure online communication. Usage of the software by both the companies; Benefits of the software.