Bridgeport, Conn., Readies $97M Taxable, Tax-Exempt Deal
- Indiana Bond Bank Issuing $300 Million for Water-Sewer SRF. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p3
Reports that the Indiana Bond Bank will issue bonds for the state's revolving fund for water and sewer project loans. Mixture of refunding bonds and tax-exempt revolving fund bonds; Issuance of the bonds through a negotiated sale through with Bear, Stearns & Co.; Ratings from Fitch Ratings and...
- N.Y.C. Housing Corp. OKs $148M of Taxables, Tax-Exempts for 3 Projects. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/14/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32754, p5
The article reports on developments related to municipal bonds in New York. New York City Housing Development Corp. has approved $148 million of taxable and tax-exempt bonds for three housing developments. Lalezarian Developers Inc. plan to use the proceeds of $37.9 million of Series A...
- Puerto Rico Expands Underwriter Pool, Drops Bear Stearns as Co-Manager. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/28/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31561, p28
Reports that Puerto Rico has expanded the number of its underwriters to eight companies and has dropped the financial services company Bear, Stearns & Co. from its co-manager group. Announcement by Puerto Rico's fiscal adviser; Tax-exempt bonds sold in a year in the U.S. market; Names figuring...
- Illinois, California Deals Top List as Rollover Season Starts. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31647, p6
This article focuses on the bonds deals to be issued by various agencies in June 2003 in the U.S. The state of Illinois will be in the spotlight with the largest deal of the week starting June 2, 2003 when it sells a $4 billion general obligation offering through Bear, Stearns & Co. on June 4-5,...
- Bear Stearns Paid Huge Fee to Consultant on Illinois' $10B Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/12/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31760, p1
Reports that Bear Stearns & Co. paid Springfield Consulting Group LLC 809,000 dollars for the firm's role in helping the underwriter win the top spot on Illinois' ten billion dollar taxable general obligation pension bond deal. Structure of the bonds.
- Bear Stearns Will Run the Books on S.C. Tobacco Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31023, p3
Reports that South Carolina has chosen Bear Stearns & Co. to run the books on its 800 million dollar tobacco bond sale. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bond sale.
- Bear Stearns Is Wisconsin Book-Runner. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31271, p1
Reports on the selection of the firm Bear, Stearns & Co. out of 25 other firms to structure and market out tobacco bonds early next year as of November 26, 2001. Basis of selection of the firm; Announcement of firms rounding out the underwriting syndicate; Possible inclusions in the transaction.
- Omaha Selects Bear Stearns To Run Its Biggest-Ever Deal. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;09/22/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30981, p1
Reports on the appointment of Bear Stearns & Co. as co-senior manager of Omaha, Nebraska's convention center bond issue. Structure of the bonds; Rating of the bonds.
- Pension bonds will highlight Philadelphia's debt re-entry. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;11/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30523, p1
Announces the re-entry of Philadelphia into the long-term debt market. Volume and value of taxable pension-obligation bonds that it plans to sell; Sale of new-money GO to be managed by lead underwriter Bear Stearns & Co.; Expectations by industry analysts on how bonds will be received by the...