California's Franklin Templeton Still Betting on the Home Team
- Franklin Templeton Offers Global Real Estate Fund. Glover, Hannah // Money Management Executive;6/26/2006, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p4
The article reports on the Franklin Templeton Global Real Estate Fund, an alternative fund for the foreign equity markets introduced by Franklin Templeton Investments Corp. The fund will focus on a sector that has low correlation with stocks and bonds. It also offers investors the exposure to...
- Faces and Places. Editorial Staff // Investment Management Weekly;2/18/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, pN.PAG
Presents news items related to U.S.-based investment management firms, as of February 18, 2002. Promotion of Mark Meyer at Franklin Templeton Investments Corp.; Selection of Bruce Dresner at the Quellos Group; Annual conference to be convened by the Association of Investment Management Sales...
- Franklin Templeton launches Asian Dividend fund for Mobius. Morris, Pamela // Money Marketing (Online Edition);5/3/2013, p1
The article discusses the release of the Templeton Asian Dividend fund from Franklin Templeton Investment Management Ltd. in 2013.
- Franklin Templeton Investment Funds - Templeton Africa Fund. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);6/11/2012, p5
The article offers brief information on the Sicav fund from Franklin Templeton Investment Management Ltd.
- Mobius eyes Greece and Palestine as emerging fronts. Rice, Nick // Fund Strategy;9/27/2010, p10
The article discusses the business strategies of Mark Mobius, executive chairman of the emerging markets team of Franklin Templeton Investment Management Ltd., a fund management firm in Great Britain, which include seeking stocks in another wave of markets by buying into the National Bank of...
- Investment firm backs N.J. college savings measure. Kitchenman, Andrew // njbiz;6/18/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p10
The article reports that investment firm, Franklin Templeton is supporting proposed state legislation in New Jersey that will allow parents to deduct tax contributions to their children's New Jersey Better Educational Savings Trust (NJBEST) accounts.
- Muddled prospects. // Finance Week;5/18/2005, p62
The article reports on Franklin Templeton Investments Corp. which is fairly confident regarding the outlook in Asia and is lightening up its investments in Europe. Franklin Templeton is also slowly increasing its weightings in the United States from a substantial underweight position. According...
- Franklin Templeton Bullish On Russia. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/26/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p19
Focuses on the investment being made by Franklin Templeton Investment in Russian and Turkish securities, as of September 2005. Outlook of Mark Mobius, manager of the emerging markets investment fund for Franklin Templeton Investment, on oil and other commodities; Factor contributing to Mobius'...
- Retiring Franklin Fund Merger Still Backing California. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;12/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31788, p6
Reports on the plans of fund manager Bernie Schroer to retire on February 27, 2004 from San Mateo, California-based Franklin Templeton Investments Corp. Career highlights; Schroer's thoughts on the state's budget crisis; Contributions to Franklin's municipal bond department during his tenure;...