- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Dec2006, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p1
A chart that lists the regional indicators in Central Europe and Baltic States, from 2004 to 2007, is presented.
- Economic index sees slight uptick in May. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/13/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 24, pP13
The article reports on a 0.52 percent increase in the Southern Nevada Index of Leading Economic Indicators, compiled by the Center for Business and Economic Research at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, in May 2011.
- Confidence levels off. // Pollution Engineering;Aug97, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p3
Presents figures for the Cahners Business Confidence Index, an adjusted measurement of business decision-makers' optimism, on April and June 1997.
- Broward County. // Bond Buyer;11/17/97 Supplement Florida, Vol. 322, p46A
Presents economic indicators in Broward County, Florida as of November 17, 1997. Includes revenues and expenditures; Cargo tonnage; Bond issues.
- Chicago PMI Gains to 55.0 in Oct. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31753, p2
Reports on the increase in the Chicago Purchasing Manager's Business Barometer in Illinois in October 2003.
- N.Y.C. Comptroller: City's Economy Still Weakening. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31324, p4
Presents information about the economy of New York City, New York as of February 13, 2002. Decline in the city's gross product; Reduction in employment rates; Projected budget deficit for the city.
- Productivity, Labor Costs Up in 2Q. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/11/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31945, p2
Reports on the growth in the productivity outside the farm sector in the U.S.
- Chicago Fed Index Off to Negative 0.01. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31995`, p2
Reports on the improvement of the Chicago Fed National Activity Index for September 2004 in Illinois.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p1
Presents economic indicators of countries in Southeastern Asia from financial year 2001 to 2004. Gross domestic product growth in the countries; Percentage inflation rate.