Treasury Details T-Bill Auction
- Offerings of Marketable Securities Other than Regular Weekly Treasury Bills. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2004, p41
Charts the offerings of marketable securities other than regular weekly treasury bills in the U.S. Auction date; Description of securities; Period to final maturity.
- Treasury to Offer $22B 91-Days, $20B 182s. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/11/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32855, p2
The article reports on the plan of the Treasury Department to auction $22 billion 91-day bills and $20 billion 182-day discount bills on April 14, 2008. The 91-day bills are dated April 17 and will mature on July 17. Furthermore, the 182-days are also dated April 17, however, they will due on...
- Fed Sets O.25% Minimum On $75B of 28-Day TAFs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33233, p2
The article reports on the minimum bid of 0.25% that will set by the Federal Reserve on its 75 billion dollars 28-day Term Auction Facility in the U.S. in 2009. Schedule on the announcement of the results of this bid is noted. It mentions that the loan matures on January 14, 2010. It adds that...
- Treasury to Raise New Cash With 2-Years. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31827, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's announcement that it will raise cash by auctioning two-year notes on February 25, 2004 to refund $23.746 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go at 2.461% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;6/11/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34324, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $21 billion of 9-year 11-month notes with a 2 1/8% coupon at a 2.461% high yield, a price of 97.057688.
- Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go at 2.848% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2014, Issue F347, p1
The Treasury Department Thursday auctioned $13 billion of 29-year 11-month bonds with a 3% coupon at a 2.848% high yield, a price of 103.043970.
- Treasury to Sell $15B 10-Year TIPs. // Bond Buyer;1/16/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F303, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $15 billion 10-year inflation-protected notes on Thursday, Jan. 22.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.015% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;4/8/4015, Vol. 1 Issue 34288, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $30 billion of four-week bills at a 0.015% high yield, a price of 99.998833.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 0.865% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;4/8/4015, Vol. 1 Issue 34288, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $24 billion of three-year notes with a 3/4% coupon at a 0.865% yield, a price of 99.660163.