Help-Wanted Index Gained 1 point in Feb
- Putting wind in your sales. Nicholson, Joe // Editor & Publisher;06/04/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 23, p14
Focuses on efforts of advertisement directors to raise the advertising-revenue during slump in newspaper advertising sales. Advertisement categories that have declined since January 2001; Places where daily newspaper have successfully generated additional revenue from employment advertisements;...
- Untitled. // New Yorker;12/7/1963, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p203
A job advertisement, which appeared in the "San Diego Tribune" is presented.
- Help-Wanted Index Gains to 37 Oct. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32018, p2
Reports on the rise of the volume of help wanted ads in newspapers in the U.S.
- Newspaper cancels ad. Stein, M.L. // Editor & Publisher;10/05/96, Vol. 129 Issue 40, p24
Reports on the decision of the `News Tribune' newspaper to cancel the help-wanted advertisement `Watch Movies for Pay' after failing to contact the advertiser. Complaints against the bogus advertisement.
- The battle for help wanted. Liebeskind, Ken // Editor & Publisher;02/08/97, Vol. 130 Issue 6, p8i
No abstract available.
- Newspaper ads are favoured recruitment method. // Personnel Today;12/3/2002, p51
Reports on a survey conducted by the IRS Employment Review regarding growing popularity of newspaper advertising in recruitment process of firms. Percentage of employers using newspaper advertising; Effectiveness of newspaper advertising; Other methods adopted for recruitment.
- BAXTER ADS FUEL NEW RECRUITMENT TREND. Nicholson, Joe // Editor & Publisher;09/25/2000, Vol. 251 Issue 39, p36
Reports on Baxter Hyland Immuno's launch of a recruitment advertising campaign in newspapers in January 2000. Target audience of the recruitment approach; Slowdown in recruitment advertising during the months of November and December.
- Ad forecasts still damp for 2003. Moses, Lucia // Editor & Publisher;6/23/2003, Vol. 136 Issue 25, p5
Focuses on forecasts on newspaper advertising spending in the U.S. for 2003. Factors that contributed to the low advertising revenue of newspapers in May 2003; Decline of the Help-Wanted Advertising Index in April 2003; Forecasts of Robert Coen of Universal McCann on newspaper advertising spending.
- RECRUITMENT AD UNIT ENLISTS 105 PAPERS. Nicholson, Joe // Editor & Publisher;08/14/2000, Vol. 133 Issue 33, p19
Reports on New York-based Landon Media Group Inc.'s creation of Recruitment Marketplace, a subsidiary to help clients generate recruitment advertisements. Expansion of the company's national-based ad representation; Number of newspapers that have enlisted with the subsidiary.