- Building a Business Case for Revenue Cycle IT. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Oct2008, Vol. 62 Issue 10, Special section p1
The article focuses on hospital financial executives who are exploring investments in new revenue cycle technology to deal with the challenges such as increased complexity of payer requirements, desire to improve patient satisfaction, and management of denials and other revenue loss. It says...
- Health industry ties put city on the map. Louiseize, Kelly // Northern Ontario Business;May2004, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p13
Probes into the partnership of the Regional Cancer Centre in Thunder Bay and Siemens Medical Solutions Inc., manufacturers of radio oncology equipment. Statement of Michael Power, vice-president of cancer services for Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre and Cancer Care Ontario on the...
- Tying it all together. Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;8/27/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p36
Focuses on the efforts of Siemens Medical Solutions and GE Medical Systems to link up the clinical and clerical departments of hospitals. Combination of Siemens' medical technology with information technology systems from Shared Medical Services to help manage workflow in the hospital from...
- Design for healing: Cancer treatment under one roof. Bolen, Michael D. // Health Facilities Management;Aug96, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p14
Features Sutter Health Care's cancer center in Sacramento, California. Factors considered in designing the facility; Services offered at the center; Phases of development; Interior design.
- Making IT ends meet. Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;8/16/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p6
Explores the business agreement between the Siemens Medical Solutions company and the Susquehanna Health System company in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. Move of Susquehanna to outsource Siemen's health information technology system to other hospitals in the state; Relationship between the...
- Top 10 electronic medical-record vendors for acute-care hospitals. // Modern Healthcare;9/5/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p27
Presents a list of top ten electronic medical record vendors for acute care hospitals in the U.S. ranked based on market share as of July 2005. Medical Information Technology; Siemens Medical Solutions; MedPlus.
- SIEMENS. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Dec2006, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p76
The article focuses on the support of Melvern, Pennsylvania-based Siemens Medical Solutions Inc. to the education mission of the Healthcare Financial Management Association. It helps them to eliminate the boundaries that suppress the effective delivery of high quality and cost-efficient care...
- Fun and functional. Benko, Laura B. // Modern Healthcare;8/25/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p30
Reports on the plan of non-profit company Sutter Health to embark on a construction project to transform part of Sacramento, California into a medical complex that includes dining and entertainment venues as of August 2003. Budget for the construction project; Objective of the company with the...
- Regional news: West. Hallan, Kristen // Modern Healthcare;02/23/98, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p56
No abstract available.