DTCC Brings on Former Secret Service Agent Steven Carey as Security VP
- DTCC Appoints Raymond Disco as Treasurer. Safane, Jake // Global Custodian News;2013, p4
The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) has appointed Raymond Disco as managing director and treasurer.
- DTCCs Derivatives Brain Trust. // Securities Industry News;2/13/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the appointment of Gina Ghent as vice president for business development at Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. The expansion of the depository's role and business in post-trade derivatives processing is cited. A background on the career of Ghent is also presented.
- DTCC Appoints New Operations Head. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;08/14/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 31, p16
Reports that the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. has appointed William Aimetti to the position of managing director of operations, corporate services and quality initiatives. Career history; Job responsibilities.
- DTCC names Douglas as CEO of European trade repository. // Ai Trade News;2015, p1
The article announces the appointment of Andrew Douglas as chief executive officer (CEO) of Global Trade Repository Europe at Depository Trust and Clearing Corp. (DTCC) as of August 2015.
- Former CFTC Commissioner Joins DTCC. Parsons, Joe // Global Custodian News;2015, p1
The article announces the appointment of former acting chairman of the U.S. derivatives regulator Mark Wetjen as managing director at the capital management frm Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC).
- DTCC hires Barclays Hraska in buy-side push. Parsons, Joe // Ai Trade News;10/27/2016, p1
The article announces that Jim Hraska was appointed as General Manager of clearing house Fixed Income Clearing Corporation (FICC) at Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC).
- Arthus Now Heads Sales At DTCC Fund Unit. // Money Management Executive;10/17/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 39, p4
Reports on the transfer of Paula Sausville Arthus to the mutual fund services division of Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. as managing director of relationship management in charge of sales. Requirement of Arthus to report directly to Ann Bergin; Reason of the company in hiring Arthus; Career...
- Macek Named Chair Of Omgeo's Board. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;12/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32031, p6
The article gives information about Richard R. Macek, who has been named chairman of the board of managers for Omgeo by Omgeo's joint-venture parents, the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. and Thomson Financial. Omgeo is a top provider of services that support trading in the fixed-income...
- DTCC Names Dirks NSCC President Amid Revamp. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;03/06/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p10
Highlights Depository Trust & Clearing Corp.'s naming of Dennis Dirks as president of the National Securities Clearing Corp. Qualifications for the position; Responsibilities entailed by the position.