S&P: Duke Still Negative
- Fear Revised Upward. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/25/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31849, p29
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has revised its outlook on the outstanding debt of Cape Fear Valley Health System in North Carolina to positive from stable.
- Moody's to Reviw Ohio Hospital System for Downgrade. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31264, p6
Reports on the possible review of underlying A1 bond rating for University Hospitals Health System (UHHS) in Ohio by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Authority that insures UHHS bonds; Need for Moody's Investors Service Inc. to evaluate several plans to fund capital projects; Effect of the review...
- Moody's Gives Chicago's Largest Health System a Boost. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31407, p4
Focuses on the credit rating of Advocate Health Care Network by Moody's Investors Service in Chicago, Illinois. Budget of the health system for capital projects; Absence of plans to issue debts; Improvement of income levels.
- States, localities paying more for borrowing cash. // Las Vegas Business Press;1/14/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p21
Reports payments of Tennessee on borrowed money for the sale of bonds. Shortfall on taxes; Changes on credit ratings; Growth on bond index.
- Philippines: Improving Local Debt Outlook. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/27/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 44, p9
Focuses on key factors that contributed to the bullish local debt outlook of the Philippines as of February 2006. Reduction in its fiscal deficits; Impact of a decline in debt issuance on demand for Philippine bonds; Upgrade in debt rating outlook of the country.
- Moody's Upgrades Florida's Adventist Health System's Debt One Notch to Al. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/25/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32655v, p5
The article reports that Moody's Investor Service Inc. has upgraded Florida-based Adventist Health System's credit rating to A1 from A2. The $3 billion of outstanding debt of the Adventist Heath System have improved debt coverage measures every year, which reflects their financial discipline....
- Masco issues $500M in debt, wins upgrade in credit rating. Strong, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;7/8/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p4
Reports the issuance of debt notes by Masco Corp. for home-products pay off in bank debt. Impact of the move on the financial status of the company; Improvement in sales and credit rating; Affirmation of Masco's ratings for corporate credit by Standards & Poor's.
- Moody's Downgrades Pittsburgh. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p1
Announces that Moody's Investors Service has lowered its rating on Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's debt to Ba2 from Ba1 and put the city under review for another possible ratings downgrade. Result of delays in getting approval for the city's five-year financial recovery plan by the Intergovernmental...
- Credit Rating in India: A Study of Rating Methodology of Rating Agencies. Kaur, Kuljeet; kaur, Rajinder // Global Journal of Management & Business Research;Dec2011, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p63
Credit rating is the symbolic indicator of the current opinion of rating agencies regarding the relative capability of issuer of debt instrument, to service the debt obligations as per contract. The corporations with specialized functions namely, assessment of the likelihood of the timely...