- Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 2.690% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32115, p2
Reports on the sale of high-rate bonds by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;11/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31273, p42
Presents data pertaining to the rates of state and local government bonds in the U.S. as of November 28, 2001. Prices of the bonds for the three months ended November 27, 2001; Rates of the bonds for the six months ended November 26, 2001; Source of the data.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;5/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32131, p33
Presents a chart depicting the supply of state bonds in states concentrated in the South East region of the United States. Change in the value of outstanding bonds from May 1 to May 11, 2005; Alabama; Florida; Georgia; Kentucky; Louisiana; Mississippi; North Carolina; South Carolina; Tennessee;...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;10/20/2015, p1
The article lists the visible supply of bonds per state in the U.S. as of October 20, 2015 which include 105,990 dollars for Arizona, 25,620 dollars for Arkansas, and 32, 095 dollars for New Mexico.
- Connecticut Bond Commission to Vote on $1.2B of Various-Purpose Bonds. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;11/6/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32749, p4
The article reports on the meeting of Connecticut's State Bond Commission to vote on $1.2 billion of various purpose bonds. These bonds include general obligation (GO), revenue and special tax obligation bonds. The commission will vote on the approval and authorize issuance of the bonds. The...
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32840, p21
The article reports on the approved bond issues for the government of New York and South Carolina in March 2008. New York will issue $33,000,000 to be used in repairs, renovations and upgrades. South Carolina issues $85,700,00 for construction project. The $7,500,000 bond issue for the...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p27
Presents a table of the visible bond supply by state in the United States for August 15, 2005 and August 22, 2005. Name of state; Number of issues; Amount; Change in amount.
- Humble: Full Impact of Circular 230 May Not Be Known for Years. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;9/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32224, p4
Reports on the full impact of Circular 230 regulations on causing degraded standard for state and local bond based from Monty Humble, former president of National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) in the U.S. Concerns among NABL members on issues related to professionalism and integrity as they...
- Private-Activity Rules Adopt '03 Ideas. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;12/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32281, p4
The article states that according to bond lawyers final regulations released by the U.S. Treasury Department on December 16, 2005 governing refundings of governmental and qualified 501(c)(3) bonds generally adopt rules proposed in 2003. The lawyers said that issuers are not likely to welcome the...