Leesburg Medical Woes
- Florida Hospital Paid Fraud Settlements. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31801, p36
Reports on the payment made by Florida's Leesburg Regional Medical Center Inc. to the federal government in order to resolve allegations of Medicare fraud. Allegations made against the medical center; Report issued in the 2002 Official Statement regarding the medical center; Impact of the...
- Steady Health. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p35
Reports on the credit rating of a debt issued to the University Health System in Tennessee. Assessment of the working of the system; Likely impact of the rating by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Factors behind the credit outlook of the system; Overview of the financial...
- Medical Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32355, p31
The article reports that credit rating firm Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded to Ba1 from Ba2 the rating on the outstanding debt of Mount Sinai Medical Center in Florida. The company has revealed that the medical center has suffered a multi-year trend of sizable volume declines in...
- Rush Medical Gets a Boost. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/17/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33418, p9
The article reports on the rating of Rush University Medical Center's Obligated Group which was upgraded by Moody's Investors Service Inc. due to an improved operating performance in Illinois.
- Triple whammy. Evans, Melanie // Modern Healthcare;10/5/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 40, p12
The article reports on the lower credit rating given by Moody's Investors Service to Boston Medical Center, the safety net hospital that sued Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Service over state-subsidized care. According to Moody's its strategic capital projects have been...
- Good Shepherd Medical Center, Texas, Downgraded to Ba3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34130, p1
The article reports that credit ratings firm Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded rating assigned to 93.7 million dollars outstanding bonds of Good Shepherd Medical Center, Texas (GSMC) issued by the Gregg County Health Facilities Development Corporation to Ba3 from Baa3.
- OHIO: A Negative Affirmation. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/27/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32659, p9
The article reports on the affirmation of Southwest General Health Center's A2 credit and the revision of its outlook to negative from stable by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Ohio. The rating affirmation and the outlook revision impacts a $29 million of outstanding debt issued through...
- NEBRASKA: Medical Center Goes Negative. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/26/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32721, p9
The article reports on the revision of Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s outlook for Regional West Medical Center's A3 credit in Nebraska. The rating agency cited an increased physician competition and declining patient volumes. The health facility carries roughly $54 million of debt secured by...
- Moody's Negative on Westchester Medical. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31747, p2
Reports on the A3 senior debt rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to Westchester Medical Center in New York. Rate of the outstaning senior-lein bonds; Rate of the debt service coverage test convent; Increase of cash depletion.