Tuition Bonds Raised
- ALABAMA: Moody's Boosts USA to A1. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/28/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32950, p7
The article reports on the upgrade of the revenue bonds of the University of South Alabama (USA) by Moody's Investors Service Inc. The revenue bonds were upgraded from A2 to A1 ahead of the sale of $130 million of capital improvement bonds. The upgrade is a result of the continued healthy...
- Moody's Sees Connecticut Rating Risk. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;8/15/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31450, p1
Reports the negative rating of the general obligation bond offered by the state government in Connecticut. Prediction of structural imbalance in the 2004-2005 budget; Decline of revenue; Impact of the credit rating on the investors.
- Bexar County, Tex., Gets S&P Hike on Venue Debt. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/16/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33417, p4
The article reports on the "A" rating attained by Bexar County, Texas due to venue project revenue bonds.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31219, p37
Presents a chart depicting the changes in the rate of bonds in the United States. List of bond issuers; Amount of bonds issued; Comments on rate transitions.
- University receives disparities grant. // State Health Watch;Jan2005, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the grant received by the University of South Alabama's Center for Healthy Communities from the National Institutes of Health to address health care disparities in minority and underserved populations in Mobile, Alabama. Programs to be funded; Purpose of the grant.
- More institutions expect Declines in FY12 net Tuition Revenue. // Business Officer;Mar2012, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p5
The article focuses on the Moody's Annual Tuition Pricing Survey of the U.S. Higher Education, depicting that the net tuition revenue of public universities and private nonprofit institutions will decline in financial year 2012. It states that private institution represented Moody's bond rating...
- Port St. Lucie Utility Cut. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/7/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33727, p7
The article focuses on the consequences of downgrading of Port St. Lucie, Florida's senior-lien utility revenue bonds, by Moody's Investors Service, from Aa3 to A1.
- Cleveland, Ohio, Airport Revs Downgraded to BBB-Plus by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34056, p1
The article informs that Fitch Ratings Inc., global bonds rating agency, has downgraded Cleveland, Ohio's airport system revenue bonds to BBB-plus from A-minus, of worth approximately 786.9 million U.S. dollars as of February 6, 2014.
- Oak Crest Village 2007A Raised to A by Fitch. // Bondbuyer.com;8/ 7/2014, p19
The article reports that fixed-rate revenue bonds series 2007A worth 68,295,000 dollars issued by Baltimore County, Maryland in behalf of Oak Crest Village (OCV), Inc. was upgraded to A rating by rating agency Fitch Ratings as a reflection of strength in OCV's performance and liquidity growth.