3 Big Deals Readied in Puerto Rico
- Upcoming Massachusetts Issue Stands at $750 Million, for Now. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/4/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31485, p1
No abstract available.
- Demand is roaring right along with supply, firms say. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;09/18/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30233, p26
Focuses on various money deals and refundings that happened in the South Atlantic States as of September 18, 1997. William R. Hough & Co.'s winning of the $4.9 million of Midland County, Michigan water system bonds; Palm Beach County School District's refunding of the $47 million bonds.
- A Major Deal for MetPier. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31406, p1
Reports the marketing of new-money and refunding bonds by the Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority in Chicago, Illinois. Finance for the expansion of a convention center; Value of the debt-service deferral techniques; Use for the flow of tourism-related taxes and the state sales tax...
- West Virginia Delays $305M Deal as Governor, Lawmakers Debate. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32115, p6
Reports on the delay of bonds refunding negotiations following a dispute among legislators in West Virginia. Provisions of the road bonds compensation deal; Controversy among lawmakers on the resolution authorizing the sale of securities; Impact of the bonds sale on the state's overall credit...
- Texas agency awaits a shift in the market before going ahead with GO refunding. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;04/21/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30376, p30
Reports that the Texas Public Finance Authority (TPFA) is awaiting an improvement in market conditions before moving ahead with bond refunding. Option to convert outstanding general obligation (GO) bond into long-term, fixed-rate debt; Establishment of parameters for GO refunding; Credit rating...
- Mecklenburg County, N.C., May Pull $150 Million Deal If Savings Shrink. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31855, p31
Reports that the Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, plans to issue a general obligation bond refunding deal. Details of the proposed refunding bond issue; Readiness of the county government to withdraw its proposed bond issue in case of a rise in interest rates.
- NTTA to Close on $764M Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34381, p1
After achieving net present value savings of $65 million on a $764 million refunding, the North Texas Tollway Authority is preparing for its financial close on the deal Sept. 24.
- Texas Public Finance Agency Refunding $213M of GOs. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/28/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32516, p32
The article reports that Texas Public Finance Auhority (TPFA) is going to enter the bond market with a general obligation bond refunding of $213. The TPFA, which issues debt on behalf of a number of state agencies, is refunding the bonds under a deal that would produce substantial savings for...
- Winston-Salem, N.C., in Market with $87M of Water-Sewer Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/20/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32053, p7
Reports on the sale of new and refunding bonds for the system in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Deal of rare water and sewer revenue bond; Date of maturity of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the new-money debt to finance system improvements.