The Inn Crowd
- Fact file. // Lodging Hospitality;Jul98, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p33
Presents a listing of costs and requirements for lodging chains and referral groups in the hotel chain in the United States. Names of the chains; Minimum amount of rooms they have; Initial fee per room; Average construction cost a room.
- Picture of contentment. Fallon, Bill // Westchester County Business Journal;1/31/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p18
The article reports on the features of the scenic Main Street/Route 9D corridor in Cold Spring, New York, which is open for business on the coldest day of the year with a homegrown crop of some 175 business on its chamber of commerce.
- Franchise fact file. // Lodging Hospitality;Dec97, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p34
Presents statistical information on various hotel chains.
- A simple solution to impact. Rushmore, Stephen // Lodging Hospitality;Jan98, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p11
Opinion. Offers information on a simple solution to the debated issue surrounding hotel chains. Details on the impact of hotel companies adding other property to its chain; What the hotel franchise agreements should contain starting January 1998; Impact the solution would have on the hotel...
- Ritz-Carlton hosts Cool Tea. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/20/94, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p11
Reports on the Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia's offering of a summertime tea service called Cool Tea Alternative. Menu offerings.
- Delta rolls out in-room offices. // Lodging Hospitality;Nov94, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p72
Features Delta Hotels & Resorts' new Business Zone rooms. Targeted customers; Items included in the $15 premium; Number of Delta's 21 hotels in Canada offering the special rooms.
- Delta `Zone' wins kudos. // Lodging Hospitality;Apr96, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p10
Reports that Delta Hotels & Resorts has earned a Lodging Leadership award, for its concept and marketing of its In-Room Business Zone. Completeness of Delta's room package; Delta's response to advances in telecommunications; Electronic communication devices available to hotel guests.
- Hotels join franchise. // Travel Trade;11/5/2003, p20
Reports on the expansion of Constellation Hotel Group's Country Comfort franchising in Hunter Valley, New South Wales. Addition of Country Comfort Monte Pio and Country Comfort Singleton hotels to Constellation's franchising program in New South Wales and Queensland; Other hotel brands of...
- Race winners toast their victory. // Hotel & Motel Management;2/19/96, Vol. 211 Issue 3, p10
Presents a photograph of Providence, Rhode Island-based Biltmore Hotel employees celebrating their victory in the Beaujolais Relay.
- Service supersedes inventives at Delta. Purdum, Traci // Lodging Hospitality;Aug97, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the successful Delta Privilege program, which keeps frequent guests happy and is offered by Delta Hotels. Length of time the program was implemented; Comments from Simon Cooper, president of Delta Hotels Canadian-based chain.