Greenberg Traurig Guts Nabors' Orlando Office
- Greenberg opens in Zurich and Amsterdam. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;11/18/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 46, p8
Reports that Greenberg Traurig, a law firm based in Miami, Florida, has opened offices in Amsterdam, Netherlands and Zurich, Switzerland. Reason for opting out of London, England; Profile of the founding lawyers of such offices; Strategy for achieving business expansion.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2012 Book of Lists, p74
A chart is presented that lists several law firms in Las Vegas, Nevada as of 2011 that employ intellectual property attorneys and ranked by the total number of employed attorneys including Watson Rounds, Greenberg Traurig LLP and Dickinson Wright PLLC.
- MIAMI FIRM TAPS COOPER. DiOrio, Carl // Daily Variety;1/7/2002, Vol. 274 Issue 25, p7
Focuses on the appointment of attorney Jay Cooper as head of the entertainment practice of Greenberg Traurig in Los Angeles, California.
- Florida's Palm Beach School District Weighs MCDC Program. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;11/14/2014, p33
The article reports the move by the Palm Beach County School Board in Florida as of mid-November 2014 to assess whether to participate in the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission's (SEC) Municipalities Continuing Disclosure Cooperation (MCDC) program after two underwriters reported the district...
- Latino Leads Influential Law Firm. Maldonado, Patricia // Hispanic;Mar2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p44
Profiles C ï¿½ sar Alvarez, a Hispanic American lawyer who heads the firm Greenberg Traurig. Awards that he received; Accomplishments as the firm's leader; Education and way of life before becoming a lawyer; Lesson that he learned from his father about assimilating into the U.S. culture.
- Dentons names Debowski as sole European real estate chief. Harris, Joanne // Lawyer (Online Edition);6/18/2014, p6
The article announces that Pawel Debowski has been appointed as the sole chair of law firm Dentons' European real estate group, and he will replace co-chair Eric Rosedale who left the firm to join law firm Greenberg Traurig LLP.
- On the Move. // Florida Bar News;1/15/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p19
The article announces several career changes among lawyers in Florida including the joining of Betty Charles with Florida Health Law Center, the employment of Robson David Charles Powers with The Law Office of Conrad Willkomm, P.A., and the employment of Patrick G. Broderick with Greenberg...
- Greenberg Hires Cadwalader Restructuring Pros. J. H. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/19/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p4
The article announces that attorneys Bruce Zirinsky and John Bae have been hired by Greenberg Traurig for its global business reorganization and bankruptcy practice.
- Altheimer & Gray: the year after. Meyer, H. Gregory // Crain's Chicago Business;11/15/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p38
The article reports that Altheimer & Gray's offices came alive in July 2003. Phone calls and e-mails poured in from headhunters and lawyers at rival firms, looking to pick up experienced and suddenly out-of-work attorneys. Junior associates scrambled to circulate resumes. The slow weakening and...