Salice UK is on the move
- Hinges hit the presses. // Cabinet Maker;06/19/98, Issue 5093, p25
Reports that Salice UK has published a technical brochure with details of its tool free hinge system, series Logica 700. Full specification provided in the brochure; Features of Logica hinges.
- Salice hinge can be fitted in three ways. // Cabinet Maker;04/10/98, Issue 5083, p22
Focuses on Salice UK's introduction of the P hinge system for office furniture.
- Hinges speed up self assembly of furniture. // Cabinet Maker;10/09/98, Issue 5109, p21
Reports on Salice UK's introduction of a hinge system called the Rapido that can be used in self assembly furniture. Features; Effectiveness for single or twin use.
- Swinging on a star. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99 Supplement, p21
Discusses the qualities of a good hinge system. Usual problems encountered with hinges; Description of the Logica system from Italian specialist Salice; Background of the company Salice UK; Advantages of the Logica system; Major customers.
- Fort Knox CU Finds Gold In the Old And The New. Freeman, Lisa // Credit Union Journal;4/28/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p8
Features the headquarters of Fort Knox Federal Credit Union in Radcliff, Kentucky. Designers; Remote teller systems; Traditional teller lines; Credit union's approach to loan applications; Self-service lockers.
- Pillar to post. Sachner, P.M. // Architectural Record;Jun1988, Vol. 176 Issue 7, p122
In a city where office buildings typically vie with one another for attention, I.M. Pei & Partners' Pitney Bowes world headquarters in Stamford, Conn. reaffirms a corporate aesthetic of quiet good taste. Designs and photos.
- New directions. Dietsch, D.K. // Architectural Record;Aug1989, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p70
Describes the recently completed Bridgeport Center, a 528,000-square-foot headquarters for People's Bank in Bridgeport, Conn., designed by architect Richard Meier. Includes other recent projects by Meier.
- World Bank expands its modern offices. // Architectural Record;Jul1990, Vol. 178 Issue 8, p21
Describes Kohn Pedersen Fox Associate's design for additions to the World Bank Headquarters. Details of Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III.
- Putting manufacturing on the map. Osborne, Richard // Industry Week/IW;04/07/97, Vol. 246 Issue 7, p18
No abstract available.