Atomise your spray methods
- Airbrush with rotating paint cup. Sebastian-Coleman, George; Wilson, Jeff // Model Railroader;Mar98, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p46
Features the an airbrush with a rotating cup. Price of the brush; Features of the airbrush; Who manufactured it; Description of the brush.
- HVLP conversion spray guns. Barrett, Jim // Woodworker's Journal;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p68
Evaluates several high-volume, low pressure (HVLP) spray guns. Features of the equipment; Comparison to conventional high-pressure spray guns; How the guns work; Tips on purchasing HVLP guns.
- The guns I tested. // Woodworker's Journal;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p70
Features several high-volume, low pressure (HVLP) spray guns. Brand name; Manufacturer; Features; Physical description; Advantages; Price.
- Ergonomic spray gun offers economic benefits. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Jul95, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p10
Looks at the OMX spray gun which is based on the ergonomic design. Ergonomic features of the OMX gun; Benefits of using ergonomic designs in spray guns.
- Choosing the best automotive spray equipment. Barone, Charlie // Automotive News;Aug93, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p34
Discusses painters' preferences on automotive spray equipment. Fire and health hazards; High Volume Low Pressure equipment; Siphon feed type; Transfer efficiency; `Step down' gun; Survey on shops' purchasing preferences; Problems of sufficient atomization and disorientation; Conversion...
- Benchtop spray booth. Wilson, Jeff; Sebastian-Coleman, George // Model Railroader;Jan97, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p43
Announces the release of a non-vented benchtop spray booth used with acrylic and other non-toxic paints by Testor Corp. Description of the booth's dimensions; Identification of parts of the booth; Warning against use of booth with toxic paints; Recommended use of a face velocity of 100 to 200...
- Build an electronic paint shaker. Covington, Michael A. // Popular Electronics;Apr94, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p70
Describes how to construct an electronic spray paint shaker. Installation; Software needed.
- HVLPs: Turbine spraying systems. Barrett, Jim // Woodworker's Journal;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p84
Evaluates the performance of high-volume, low-pressure (HVLP) spray gun turbine systems for woodworking. Features; Size of the units; Application.
- Ten good turbine systems. // Woodworker's Journal;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p87
Features ten high-volume, low-pressure, turbine model spray guns for woodworking. Includes manufacturer of the spray gun; Features; Performance.