- Dust Collectors, Power Tools Take Road Trips. // Welding Journal;Jun2004, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p10
Reports on Farr Air Pollution Control's launching of a tour across the U.S. to provide on-site demonstrations and training for its trailer-mounted dust-collection systems.
- New sealing product cleans up remodeling jobs. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/18/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p29
Presents information on Stik `n Zip, from Strom Closures, a sealing product to block out dust while work is going on. How the Stik `n Zip works. INSET: New York construction employment (000s)..
- A `no bending' dustpan. // Good Housekeeping;Jun96, Vol. 222 Issue 6, p147
Presents Suburbanite Inds.' Butler Step-On-It dustpan. Features; Pricing; Availability.
- Choosing a dust collection system. Rosenquest, Arthur P. // Ceramic Industry;Apr95, Vol. 144 Issue 4, p115
Describes dust collection machineries. Use of centrifugal force in separating dust in cyclone dust collectors; Subdivision of fabric filter collectors into continuous and intermittent duty types; Blower design and location; Use of a source-capture system for designing a dust-collection system.
- New dust-collection bag. Colpetzer, Bob // Woodworker's Journal;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p88
Evaluates the CleanStream 0.3-micron dust bags introduced by Grizzly Imports Inc. Problems encountered by the author with his first dust bag; Fabric of the bag; Interior features; Air flow. INSET: Sources..
- No dust in the wind. // American Machinist;Mar2002, Vol. 146 Issue 3, p78
No abstract available.
- Air dryers save bag lives. Sitter, Frederick M. // Pit & Quarry;Jul95, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p35
Focuses on the importance of compressed air for management and engineering personnel operating dust collectors. Importance of compressed air quality; System specifications; Dryer types; Economic and environmental impact.
- Busting dust. Garrett, Rodney E. // Pit & Quarry;Feb97, Vol. 89 Issue 8, p24
Highlights the mobile dust control system used by Martin Marietta Aggregates in Missouri. Ease of transporting of the system; Design of the system by Martin Marietta Magnesia Specialties Inc.; Mechanics of the system; Cost effectiveness.
- DustLocï¿½ Dust Suppressant and Injection System. // Practical Horseman;Jun2002, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p77
Introduces the product DustLoc Dust Suppressant and Injection System of Environmist, Inc. Characteristics; Product specifications; Pricing.