- Revving up to win. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;8/20/2004, Issue 5402, p20
Features Sterling Furniture in Great Britain. Objectives of the company's Motor Mania car museum; Business interests of the company; Acquisition activities.
- A different view from Sterling. // Cabinet Maker;8/20/2004, Issue 5402, p5
Reports on Sterling Furniture's advertising campaign featuring Dougie Donnelly, a Scottish sports presenter. Media mediums for the campaign; Highlights of the campaign; Campaign strapline.
- Sterling runs with the pack. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p37
Focuses on Sterling Furniture's sponsorship of the Alloa half marathon on March 29, 1998. Details of the event.
- Sterling plans Edinburgh return. // Cabinet Maker;03/06/98, Issue 5078, p5
Details the plan of Sterling Furniture to return to Edinburgh, England after closing its previous branch in Straiton. Expansion plans of the company.
- A Ralph Lauren showcase. // Cabinet Maker;07/03/98, Issue 5095, p6
Reports that Sterling Furniture has installed a Ralph Lauren gallery in its flagship store in Tillicoultry in England. Features of the gallery; Classification of the Ralph Lauren Home Collection into a number of lifestyle theme; Ralph Lauren gallery as part of Sterling Furniture's strategy to...
- Sterling MD looks to future after sales and profits drop. // Cabinet Maker;12/7/2012, Issue 5816, p6
The article focuses on the report of Gordon Mearns, managing director (MD), which reveals that improvement on sales and cost reduction of Sterling Furniture Group Ltd. will lead to improved profitability in 2012 and 2013.
- Sterling brings three new studios to its flagship showroom. // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2011, Issue 5758, p10
The article reports on the move of Sterling Furniture Group Ltd. to open three showrooms at its main showroom in Tillicoultry, Scotland.
- Double dip at Sterling. // Cabinet Maker;2/21/2003, Issue 5325, p3
Reports on the losses incurred by Sterling Furniture Group in Great Britain.
- Will Sterling effort cause confusion? // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p36
Reports that Scottish retailer Sterling has signed up to sponsor Stirling County Rugby Club's new 825 seat stand.