Patent Office fees slashed
- Cuts hamper innovation. Fox, Barry // New Scientist;1/7/95, Vol. 145 Issue 1959, p10
Informs about the decision of the British Patent Office to close its Search and Advisory Service. Impact of the decision on the inventors and patent seekers; Argument of the Patent Office on the issue.
- Patent Office goes worldwide. // Professional Engineering;07/09/97, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p40
Features the World Wide Web site of Great Britain Patent Office. Internet address; Informations provided on intellectual property.
- UK Trade marks register on the Internet. // Design Engineering;Jan1999, p11
Reports that the British Patent Office has posted by the United Kingdom Trade Marks Register on the Internet. Groups of persons who will benefit most from the register; Types of information that may be accessed.
- Government plans provoke security fears. Fox, Barry // New Scientist;8/26/95, Vol. 147 Issue 1992, p21
Informs about the British Government's plans for contracting out work of the Patent Office in London. Loss of patent defense inventions from overseas companies; Implications of Section 22 of the Patents Act; Likely impact of the decision on the security of pending patent applications.
- Patent applications soar. // Professional Engineering;10/20/99, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p11
Reports that the number of patent applications and awards rose in 1998, according to the Great Britain Patent Office. Number of patent applications filed in 1998; Main growth areas in patent applications and awards; Effects of the Patent Office in easing access to its databases and general...
- Decline of the British Patent Office. // New Scientist;8/31/90, Vol. 131 Issue 1784, p24
Reports on the decline in the number of patents filed at the Great Britain Patent Office in 1990. Factor contributing to the decline.
- Record year for patents. // Design Engineering;Dec99, p7
Reports on the increase of patent applications in Great Britain Patent Office for 1999.
- Patent Office delays protection law. Cheevers, Brandon // Design Week;10/25/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p5
Reports on the delay in implementation of changes in design protection laws by the Great Britain Patent Office. Reasons for the delay; Changes under the design protection laws; Way for the law to pass the legislation; Opportunities brought about by the change to the law for designers in Great...
- Patents fees up. // Accountancy;Feb1975, Vol. 86 Issue 978, p13
Reports on the increase in the British Patent Office's fees.