Decorex sees influx of fresh talent
- Decorex comes to the U.S. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Mar1996, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the holding of Decorex International Ltd.'s Decorex USA at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago, Illinois on June 10-12, 1996. Products to be displayed; Contact information.
- Free CDs: New fabrics at Decorex. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p3
Reports on the availability of the CD `Decorex Fabrics on CD--Spring 97' showing the designed featured at the Decorex 1997 show. Price; Contact information.
- Decorex records 20% increase in attendance. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p4
Reports that Decorex International trade show for 1997 has increase in attendance. Statistics on the total number of registrations; Expansion plan of Decorex; Countries who send participants in the trade show.
- Decorex adds contemporary firms as established companies pull out. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p4
Focuses on an increase in exhibitors at the Decorex International exhibition during September 1998. Reference to the withdrawal of Designers Gild, and Osborne and Little companies from the exhibition; When the exhibition took place; Comments form director Ian Thompson of Decorex.
- Internet sales to boost exhibition's shelf life. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2002, Issue 5288, p5
Reports on the plans of Decorex to help consumers buy products at the exhibition in London, England. Ability of consumers to order products through the show's Web site; Provision of an extension of the Decorex show; View of images of displayed products.
- Picks of the trade. // Interior Design;Aug99, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p50
Reports on the winners of Decorex USA's Best of Decorex USA Awards, which were presented on June 6, 1999 at Merchandise Mart. Judges; Design and product innovation award categories.
- Decorex Returns to U.S. in '02. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jun2001, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p22
Announces the return of the Decorex USA show to New York's Javits Center which will run concurrently with the New York Home Textiles Show (HTS) on April 12 to 15, 2002. Producer of the show; Number of exhibitors that will be featured in the show.
- Easton Wins Royal Oak Award. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jul99, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p270
Reports that David Anthony Easton received the third Royal Oak Timeless Design Award at Decorex USA that took place in Chicago, Illinois in June 1999. Sponsors of the award; Brief information on the award.
- Osborne & Little joins Decorex USA. // Home Furnishings;May/June97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p6
Reports that the Osborne and Little company has been included in an exhibition hosted by Decorex USA in Chicago, Illinois during 1997. Background on other companies participating in the exhibition.