DTI trio depart as Labour completes its reshuffle
- What has the DTI ever done for us? Overell, Stephen // Personnel Today;2/4/2003, p19
Examines the performance of Great Britain's Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) with regard to strengthening the British labor market. Mission of DTI; Reaction of employers to the aim of DTI; Criticism of DTI functioning by the Institute of Directors.
- Ridley defends DTI probes record. // Accountancy;Mar1990, Vol. 105 Issue 1159, p14
Reports on the defense of Ridley for the Great Britain Department of Trade and Industry's probes record. Accounting practices being probed by the department.
- appendix C. // Company Secretary's Desktop Guide;4/1/2004, p273
The addresses and guidance booklets of Company House, an agency of the Department of Trade and Industry of Great Britain, are presented.
- Major shakeup for DTI. // Accountancy;Mar1984, Vol. 95 Issue 1087, p5
Reports the proposed revamp of the British Department of Trade and Industry (DTI). Reorganization of internal management system.
- DTI selects agencies to communicate reforms. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);10/17/2002, p10
Reports the selection of brand strategy and identity agencies to disseminate information about reforms by the Department of Trade & Industry in Great Britain. Creation of brand architecture for DTI operations by Brandsmiths and The Partners; Plans of DTI to hire a branding expert; Description...
- Review of Companies House. // Accountancy;Sep92, Vol. 110 Issue 1189, p109
Informs on the British Department of Trade and Industry's planned review of Companies House which could lead to partial or full privatization. Examination of role as an executive agency.
- WHOSE DEPARTMENT? Temple, Martin // People Management;6/14/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p7
The author reflects on the future status of the British Department of Trade and Industry (DTI). The author reveals that some people think that the DTI is an anachronism and should be split up while others argue that it is vital for ensuring the business is represented in government. He argues...
- DTI shake-up announced. // Accountancy;Jan2002, Vol. 129 Issue 1301, p84
Reports the effect of the reorganization in the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) on business in Great Britain. List of five portfolios supported by the DTI; Terms of recruitment of the civil service; Role of the Small Business Service on DTI.
- DTI reshaped. // Accountancy;Aug1992, Vol. 110 Issue 1188, p85
Reports on the British Department of Trade & Industry's proposed reorganization, announced by board of trade president Michael Heseltine.