Homeworld for Norwich
- Hopes and fears: CRS execs face the looming Internet threat. Elliott, Elaine X. // Travel Agent;3/4/95, Vol. 275 Issue 1, p105
Highlights the conference on `How to Market and Sell Travel and Tourism on the Internet,' where industry professionals listened and expressed their fears on the CRS. Agreement from Worldspan; Fear from Appollo's Precili; Comments by Tom Hala, managing director of corporate market development at...
- Peter Brierley. // Housewares;Mar95, Issue 116, p44
Profiles Peter Brierley, national controller for CRS Homeworld. Career development in Homeworld; Marketing strategies; Plan to develop a stronger corporate identity for the Homeworld stores.
- CRS opens its 12th store. // Housewares;Sep/Oct98, Issue 142, p6
Reports on Britain-based housewares company CRS. Opening of 12th store; Merchandise.
- SubFinder 5.2. // District Administration;Nov2006, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p88
The article evaluates the web site SubFinder 5.2 from CRS Inc.
- CSR chip blends high-quality audio and Bluetooth. Prophet, Graham // EDN Europe;Mar2011, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p9
The article offers brief information on audio platform CRS8600 from CRS Inc.
- CSR pipe and concrete products. Banasiak, David // Roads & Bridges;Mar98, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p48
Presents the CRS company's Stormceptor system for drainage control. Capability of the system; Features of the system.
- Geba Account Up for Grabs. // Cabinet Maker;08/06/99, Issue 5149, p1
Reports that the retail account of Wellman's Geba kitchen range is being sold as a result of the closure of CRS Homeworld chain.
- Brodart Automation Acquires Media Minder Product Line. // Information Today;Oct2001, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p55
Reports that Brodart Automation is acquiring the Media Minder product line from business partner CRS, Inc. Use of Media Minder for WIndows to conduct media center operations; Features of the products; Benefits of the acquisition for the companies.
- TQ3 buys The Travel Company Aberdeen, CRS merges with BedFare/Meetings Fare. // Business Travel World;Jul2003, p6
Presents updates on mergers and acquisitions in the travel industry as of July 2003. Purchase of the Travel Company Aberdeen by TQ3 UK; Merger of hotel booking and conference agency CRS and BedFare/MeetingsFare.