Investment pays off
- FW Mason hit the road in a big way. // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar2008, p10
The article reports on the upgrade of FW Mason company's commercial vehicle fleet as part of a program of investment and modernisation in Colwick, Nottingham, England. The company received seven new 26 tonne Mercedes Actros 2532 vehicles with the economical Euro 5 engine. At the later part of...
- Richard Burbidge buys FW Mason. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jul2011, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of Nottingham, England-based FW Mason by Richard Burbidge Ltd., and the company will operate as Masons Timber Products.
- Housewares winners at GiftAwards. // Housewares;Aug2002, Issue 168, p50
Lists cookware suppliers presented with the Gift of the Year 2002 Awards in Great Britain.
- One more time. Wilson, Dave // Design Engineering;May97, p5
Editorial. Stresses the impact of 1996 Manufacturing Industry Achievement Awards (MIAAs) held in United Kingdom in celebration of British manufacturing excellence. Judging of the entries; Information about entry forms for engineers who want to join.
- Are you the new Frank Whittle? // Design Engineering;Sep2000, p8
Reports the sir Frank Whittle Medal award given to an engineer in Great Britain. Contribution to the developments in the engineering field; Selection of award winners; Nominations for the award.
- In brief. // Accountancy;Feb1982, Vol. 93 Issue 1062, p6
Lists accountants in Great Britain who received awards in the 1982 New Year Honors list.
- Son of CLEO. J.F. // Accountancy;Dec1965, Vol. 76 Issue 868, p1182
Focuses on the Abbreviation of the Year Award for the year 1966 in Great Britain. Use of computers in making abbreviations; Provision of a package deal in computer publicity; Consideration of press cutting.
- Hunt is on for marketing stars. Brabbs, Cordelia // Marketing (00253650);6/28/2001, p22
Focuses on the search for 2001 New Marketer of the Year award in Great Britain. Details on the organizers, judges and sponsors of the award; Qualification of applicants; Responsibilities of the awardee.
- BUILDINGS OF THE WEEK. // Estates Gazette;7/16/2011, Issue 1128, p6
The article offers information on the New London Awards held by New London Architecture in England in July 2011.