- SEAGRAVE CELEBRATES 125 YEARS. // Fire Engineering;May2006, Vol. 159 Issue 5, p156
This article presents information on Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC as it completes 125 years. The company was founded in 1881 by Frederic Seagrave and it is the oldest manufacturer of fire apparatus in North America. The terrorist attack on September 11, 2001 left the Fire Department in New York...
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Dec2004, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p86
Features fire and rescue trucks delivered to various fire departments in the United States. E-One urban interface truck procured by the fire department of Lunenburg, Massachusetts; Marauder pumper built by Seagrave Fire Apparatus for the fire department of Garden City, New York; North Star 147-4...
- Carmel Adopts 2 Pumpers. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;7/31/2012, p1
The article reports on the two top-mount pumpers that were delivered by Seagrave Fire Apparatus to the Carmel (Indiana) Fire Department.
- PUMPER ROLLS IN CANTON. // Fire Chief;Nov2012, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p157
A photograph of a fire engine from Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC is presented.
- Pumper Rolls in Canton. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;9/18/2012, p5
The article reports on the Canton New York Fire Department installed a pumper from Seagrave Fire Apparatus.
- COMPANY NEWS. // Fire Chief;May2004, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p14
Presents news briefs affecting fire departments in the United States as of May 2004. Interoperability requirements met by First Virtual Communications Inc.'s Click to MeetT Express 2.1.4 as a Department of Defense Collaborative Tool Suite; Economic Development Association of Western Nevada's...
- COMPANY NEWS. // Fire Chief;Jun2004, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p13
Presents updates related to fire fighting equipment industry in the U.S. as of June 2004. Acquisition of half of the assets of Classic Fire Apparatus LLC by Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC; Presentation of the Gold Cutter Awards for life-saving rescues by TNT Rescue Systems Inc.; Award of a C-20...
- NEW WHEELS FOR THE BRAVEST. Eisenstein, Paul // Popular Mechanics;Nov2002, Vol. 179 Issue 11, p94
Offers a look at the role of Seagrave Fire Apparatus in the rebuilding or replacement efforts of New York City's Fire Department on its fleet of firetrucks following the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Evolution of firefighting equipment used in the city; History of the city's business...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Sep2012, Vol. 165 Issue 9, p106
The article offers brief information on several fire trucks and apparatus including an aerial platform by Rosenbauer, an aerial ladder truck by Seagrave, and a pumper/tanker truck by Alexis.