- IRiver T30. Warne, Dan // APC (Bauer Media Group);Oct2005, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p122
Evaluates the IRiver T30 MP3 player from IRiver Inc. Features of the product; Information on the recording rate of the player; Price of the product.
- Speakers. // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Jan2012, p122
The article evaluates several speakers including the Acoustic Energy Compact, the Roth Audio 0Li2, and the B&W 685.
- Tools of the Trade. // Mix;Sep2004, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p122
Features products related to the sound recording industry available in the United States. G5 computer from Apple; Radar 24 Version 3.30 software for the hard disk recorder; Aphex Model 228 8-channel unidirectional audio level interface; SmartDisk FireFly USB portable hard drive; Pro Co's ProCat...
- New Gear. Fasten, Emily // Guitar Player;Oct2001, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p28
Presents information on some sound production equipment. Brian Moore Guitars' i2000 guitar line; GFX212T amplifier; Planet Waves' cable line; Guitar On A Stik guitar stands.
- Boss PW-10 V-Wah. Menasche, Emile // Onstage;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p57
Features the Boss PW-10 V-Wah, a technologically advanced standalone wah pedal. Effects in the V-Wah; Versatility, sound and value; Ability to mix and match the wah and distortion settings.
- Alesis AirSynth. Levine, Mike // Onstage;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p58
Features Alesis airSynth, a module which offers synth, effect, and percussion sounds. Hand control; Air sounds; Hold feature; Basic groups of patches.
- QUICK PICKS. Geers, Douglas // Electronic Musician;Dec2000, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p186
Features various supplies and equipment for producing and recording electronic music.
- What's new. // Electronic Musician;Jun99, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p18
Introduces electronic products used in the production and recording of music. INSET: Key changes.
- Performance tools. // Electronic Musician;Jun99, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p24
Features various electronic products used in production and recording of music.