Rise and Shine
- Focus on Motors & Generators. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Feb2005, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p56
Features various motors and generators in the U.S. Physical description of brushless servo motors, manufactured by Baldor Electric; Distinctions of e-Torq direct drive brushless DC servo motors, developed by Bodine Electric; Features of the Blue Chip XRI inverter-duty motors, manufactured by...
- GASOLINE GENERATORS: Standard Anti-Icing Feature. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;5/15/2006, Vol. 256 Issue 19, p34
This article presents information on the RGX Series gasoline generators from Robin America Inc. The RGX Series offers maximum outputs ranging from 2,900 watts to 4,800 watts. The generators are lighter and smaller than previous models due to the compact design of the EX engine. Also, a standard...
- Energy Star. // Popular Mechanics;Mar2006, Vol. 183 Issue 3, p29
This article presents information about the FreeCharge Weza, a portable battery and generator that relies on elbow grease. It can be charged up with an AC or DC adapter. As an emergency power source for the home or a backup generator for camping or boating, the Weza is a step in the right...
- Hybrid reefer. // Fleet Owner;Dec2005, Vol. 100 Issue 12, p32
The article evaluates the new hybrid diesel electric system, Deltek, introduced by Carrier Transicold for it's refrigeration units and provides it assemblage details.
- Standby generators. VARA, JOHN // Country Journal;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p68
Focuses on generators which are useful in case power lines were down. Best generators for emergency home power; Two particularly useful features of generators; Right way to bring power from the generator to the house wiring.
- Generating for the millennium. // European Power News;Oct98, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p17
Focuses on the features of electric generators manufactured by Genco EEC.
- Models to meet the new market. // European Power News;Oct98, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p17
Focuses on the introduction of the LSA 42.2 and LSA 43.2 electric generators by Leroy-Somer. Features and function; Contact information.
- Generating interest? Howard, Paul // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Jan2007, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p34
The article examines the pros and cons of the 10kVA to 15kVA generator range.
- THREE POINT WINTER CHECK-UP WILL HELP ENSURE EMERGENCY STARTS. // Power Engineering;Aug2002, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p58
Proposes a three point winter check-up to minimize inadequate standby performance of generating sets. Maintenance of batteries; Maintenance of engine block heater; Establishment of the percentage of antifreeze present.