- ALTIMA 55. Sass Jr., George // Yachting;May2003, Vol. 193 Issue 5, p18
Describes the Altima 55 yacht from North East Seas Yacht Sales Inc.
- Living Large. Wooldridge, John // MotorBoating;Nov2005, Vol. 196 Issue 5, p46
The article evaluates the Altima Yachts 60 pilothouse motoryacht from North East Seas Yacht Sales and offers information on interior amenities and cost.
- Race for the cup. Scott, Jim // All Hands;Aug98, Issue 976, p35
Reports that the America's Cup yacht will not be sailed until year 2000. United States teams that are already gearing up as of August 1998; How to determine the best sailing conditions for a particular design; Background information on America's Cup.
- Cross currents. Wooton, Kenny; K.W. // Yachting;Jun97, Vol. 181 Issue 6, p18
Reports on developments related to yachting as of June 1997. Includes Hinckley Co.'s launch of its Sou'Wester 61 Pilothouse sailboat; Windex wind-indicator co-inventor Lars Bergstrom's death during experimental glider accident in Wauchula, Florida.
- Cross currents. Wooton, Kenny; Coyle, Jay // Yachting;Oct97, Vol. 182 Issue 4, p18
Reports on developments in the yachting industry in the United States as of October 1997. Victory celebration of Group 4 Securitas; Alliances of the Tradewinds YC, the Tradewinds Casino and Sports Book to offer legal wagering on sailboat racing; Design work of naval architects McCurdy & Rhodes...
- Professional yacht management. West, Ted // Yachting;Oct97, Vol. 182 Issue 4, p50
Provides information on professional yacht management. Benefits of proper yacht management for consumers; Logistics and expenses of yacht ownership; Duties of yacht management firms; Requirements for yacht management.
- Cross currents. // Yachting;Nov97, Vol. 182 Issue 5, p22
Reports on developments in yachting in the United States. Includes the introduction of the new model, 57RS, by Nautor's Swan; US Sailing's Junior champions awarded in Minnesota in August 1997; Shake-a-Leg Newport's Wall Street Challenge Cup in July 1997.
- Tampa Bay: More than a destination. Husick, Chuck // Yachting;Nov97, Vol. 182 Issue 5, p56
Describes the Tampa Bay in Florida as an ideal cruising area for yachtsmen. Route for entering Tampa Bay; Shoreside amenities; Attractions in the cities of Tampa and Saint Petersburg; Yachting facilities; Weather conditions.
- Dorade rides again. Pickthall, Barry // Yachting;Nov97, Vol. 182 Issue 5, p98
Describes the yacht named Dorade which launched the career of designers Olin and Rod Stephens. Re-launch in Porto S. Stefano in Tuscany, Italy; Comments of British boat designer Uffa Fox on the boat's design, performance and rig; Origin of the boat's name; Former owners of the boat; Features of...