- ALTIMA 55. Sass Jr., George // Yachting;May2003, Vol. 193 Issue 5, p18
Describes the Altima 55 yacht from North East Seas Yacht Sales Inc.
- Living Large. Wooldridge, John // MotorBoating;Nov2005, Vol. 196 Issue 5, p46
The article evaluates the Altima Yachts 60 pilothouse motoryacht from North East Seas Yacht Sales and offers information on interior amenities and cost.
- Race for the cup. Scott, Jim // All Hands;Aug98, Issue 976, p35
Reports that the America's Cup yacht will not be sailed until year 2000. United States teams that are already gearing up as of August 1998; How to determine the best sailing conditions for a particular design; Background information on America's Cup.
- Italian Idyll. Rudeen, Louisa // MotorBoating;Nov2001, Vol. 188 Issue 5, p50
Evaluates the Sealine S48 Sports Yacht from Global Yachts International Inc. Specifications; Standard and optional equipment; Performance; Price. INSET: Sealine S48 Sports Yacht.
- Dream Boat: Sunseeker 94. // MotorBoating;Nov2001, Vol. 188 Issue 5, p96
Reports the launch of the Sunseeker 94 Yacht at the Southampton International Boat Show in September 2001. Features; Engine power.
- Cross currents. Wooton, Kenny; K.W. // Yachting;Jun97, Vol. 181 Issue 6, p18
Reports on developments related to yachting as of June 1997. Includes Hinckley Co.'s launch of its Sou'Wester 61 Pilothouse sailboat; Windex wind-indicator co-inventor Lars Bergstrom's death during experimental glider accident in Wauchula, Florida.
- Cross currents. Wooton, Kenny, // Yachting;Jul97, Vol. 182 Issue 1, p12
Presents notes related to yachting. Includes the introduction of the Cabo 45 Express Sportfisher; Pro-Line Boats' 3250 Express Fisherman; Launching of Dennis Conner's Whitbread 60 at New England Boatworks; Monohull transatlantic record broken by the sailing yacht Nicorette; `The Panama Guide.'
- Charter news and notes. // Yachting;Jul97, Vol. 182 Issue 1, p36
Cites news items related to yachting. World cruise began by the oceangoing salvage tug `Itasca'; Participation of Sunsail boats in the Scandia Life Cowes Week; Press release from Panama Sea Adventures; Availability of the 107-foot Burger `Bon Vivant'; Expansion of Island Rover Charters'...
- The wild Northwest. // Yachting;Jul97, Vol. 182 Issue 1, p36
Reports that Americans by the boatload are discovering the pleasures of yacht charter in the Pacific Northwest. Variety of landscape, culture and wildlife; Growing number of motoryachts available for charter; Contact information.