- Twisting and turning. // Cabinet Maker;9/5/2003, Issue 5354, p14
Focuses on the market competition between the coil sprungs and pocket springs, essential materials in bed manufacturing. Reason why manufactures are moving gradually to pocket sprung; Comments of Greg Suthern, marketing director of Multiple Dreams, on which material is dominating the market;...
- Tupelo gets state funds. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;1/16/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p1
The article reports that the state of Mississippi has awarded a grant to Tupelo Furniture Market to assist with the marketing and promotion of the Tupelo Furniture event. According to state officials, the 200, 000 dollar-grant will help the market compete with the new Las Vegas market. The grant...
- Turning to Design for Growth. // Furniture/Today;5/28/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p67
The article explores how the furniture industry in Singapore has maintained its globally competitive status. Singaporean furniture companies have been capitalizing on lower production costs and material optimization from the East, and innovation and design trends from the West. The industry...
- FIT grants magic moments. // Cabinet Maker;5/14/2010, Issue 5687, p8
The article reports on the move of Furnishing Industry Trust (FIT) to provide almost 9,000 pound-worth of grant in an intention to help people across the furnishing sector in Great Britain.
- 9 Lives Furniture reopens with Â£10k boost. // Cabinet Maker;6/25/2010, Issue 5693, p12
The article reports on the 10,000 pounds grant awarded to 9 Lives Furniture to help aid future development in 2010.
- Furniture firms get grants to aid their expansion plans. // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2010, Issue 5691, p9
The article reports on the grants approved by the Finance4Growth, which will support furniture firms Icon Designs and Fitted Furniture Solutions in England.
- ASK THE MANAGER. // Design News;3/23/92, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p134
This article presents information on the establishment of grants by the U.S. Department of Commerce to help develop a small and mid-size U.S. company in Eastern Europe. The Commerce Department has chosen five business groups to support in developing an East Europe business presence. Each group...
- Ready-to-sell merchants fill big niche. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;2/16/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p58
Presents the author's comments on his ready-to-sell furniture column for the "Furniture/Today" magazine in the U.S. Rationale for the ready-to-sell column; Factors for the success of ready-to-sell home furnishings; Quick delivery of ready-to-sell products desired by customers; Efforts of home...
- PuertaBella.com targeting designers with new program. // Home Accents Today;Apr2000, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p194
Reports on the Platinum Trade program of PuertaBella.com, an e-commerce provider of home accents and furniture in the United States. Targeting of professional designers; Expansion into the business-to-business segment; Plans to partner with the American Society of Interior Designers.