Reality of Lifestore
- Time for M&S to be bold. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2004, Issue 5393, p3
Comments on the issues of the declaration of intent of interior design company M&S. Resignation of Vittorio Radice; Replacement of Maurice Helfgot for the position of Radice; Attempt of the company to modernize the offering at the company's newly opened store in Gateshead.
- Waves of Grain. // Interior Design;2003 Fall Market, Vol. 74 Issue 13, p164
The article presents information on the Furnucci furniture line from Waves of Grain.
- parisian chic. // Belle;Oct/Nov2005, p25
Features the Ligne Roset furniture range from Domo Collections. Description of the furniture; Prices.
- DECOR MODERN & CLASSIC. // Australian House & Garden;May2004, Issue 5, p45
Mixing it up with care is what eclectic decorating is all about. This selection is all homewares may not look like it fits together, but on closer inspection harmony reigns. Blending materials such as plastic and wood might seem odd but it certainly adds fun to a room. A funky plastic side table...
- Bedrooms. // Cabinet Maker;5/26/2006, Issue 5489, p14
The article presents information about furniture and furnishings for bedroom which are available in various stores in Great Britain. Wiemann's Luxor corner unit is complete with full length mirror and lighting. It is made available in limed oak, maple and beech finishes. An aluminum glazed...
- Flexible furniture. // Professional Engineering;6/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p50
The article presents information about flexibility of new furniture. Welconstruct Co. is importing a new design of office or works furniture.
- Turn over a new leaf. Bland, Morley // Architectural Record;Dec2004, Vol. 192 Issue 12, p316
The article informs that the Leaf seating collection, designed by the Swedish design partnership of Claesson Koivisto Rune. It features a lightweight, painted steel frame that supports a fixed cushion folded over on itself to striking effect, particularly with two-tone upholstery.
- ...give your HOME A FRENCH ACCENT. // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Nov2003, p106
Offers tips on giving one's home a French style. Tone of paint that can be used on walls; Materials used for ornate furniture; Ornaments used to achieve such a style.
- Global scene. // Australian House & Garden;May2004, Issue 5, p33
The article focuses on the latest design news and hottest trends from around the world. Traditional rugs from the Braided Rug Company's Potpourri collection are made from high quality cotton and polyester patchwork fabrics and hand assembled for a unique look. Melbourne's Kumusha Gallery African...