Where to get the best deal
- John Lewis set to introduce furniture to Docklands. // Cabinet Maker;7/5/2002, Issue 5294, p5
Reports the plan of John Lewis to open a furniture retail store at Docklands in London, England on September 17, 2002. Size of the facility; Kinds of furniture that will be offered; Amenities of the store.
- John Lewis wears its heart in its pocket. // Employee Benefits;Feb2003, p7
Reports on Great Britain-based John Lewis Partnership Ltd.'s launch of benefits initiatives. Shift from the traditional ethical investment approach.
- John Lewis adds smart links to paper reward statements. Paterson, Jennifer // Employee Benefits;May2011, p5
The article reports on the launch of the total reward statements incorporated with quick response codes for the employees of John Lewis Partnership PLC in Great Britain.
- John Lewis staff share Â£203m bonus payout. Crawford, Robert // Employee Benefits;3/7/2014, p1
The article reports on the Â£202.5 million share and 15% of the average salary as bonus for employees at Great Britain-based retail store John Lewis Partnership PLC. It states the 22% increase in the defined benefit (DB) pension which is slightly more than Â£1 billion. It also mentions that...
- What consumers, really, really like is John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;1/20/2006, Issue 5472, p116
The article reports on the findings of a study which showed that shoppers for homewares prefer to visit the department store, John Lewis. The study showed that 28 percent of respondents like the store's high quality products and customer service. The store also provides a wide selection of...
- Five stores are visited every month to check service. This month we look at: Peterborough. // Cabinet Maker;8/11/2006, Issue 5500, p22
The article features five furniture stores located in Peterborough, England including John Lewis, Marks & Spencer, Multiyork, Element Design Solutions and Cargo Home Shop. John Lewis Partnership PLC has been considered the best store due to their best customer service where their salespersons...
- JLP plans to roll out new-look store format. // DIY Week;3/9/2012, p5
The article reports on the plan of John Lewis Partnership (JLP) to roll out its new store format to all existing department stores in England in 2012.
- John Lewis to open Ashford at home store. // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2011, Issue 5743, p10
The article reports that John Lewis Partnership PLC is planning to open an at home retail store in Ashford, England in 2012.
- JLP adds more space. // Cabinet Maker;12/03/99, Issue 5166, p2
Reports on the expansion of John Lewis' store in Jessops, Nottingham, England.