- Inflation: Recent Developments. // Ecuador Country Monitor;Feb2012, p9
The article offers developments related to inflation in Ecuador. In December 2010, inflation remained at 3.3% and slightly accelerated at the first half of 2011. In August 2010, the consumer price index (CPI) rose by 4.84%, while home items, furniture and clothing have the largest increase....
- Petrol fuels furniture price rises. // Cabinet Maker;12/21/2007, Issue 5569, p5
The article reports on the factors contributing to the inflation of the furniture industry in Great Britain. National Statistics showed that the annual rate of consumer price index inflation was static at 2.1% last month, just above the Government's target of 2%. National Statistics also added...
- Furniture inflation slows down. // Cabinet Maker;5/6/2011, Issue 5736, p10
The article reports on the British Retail Consortium (BRC)-Nielsen Shop Price Index in Great Britain which showed that annual inflation in the furniture and furnishings category slowed to 0.9% in April 2011 from 1.8% in March 2011.
- Pakistan's Inflation Moderates Slightly in June, Misses Fiscal Year Target. // Pakistan Country Monitor;Jul2010, p1
The article reports on the decline of Pakistan's consumer price index (CPI) inflation in June 2010, which is slightly lower than May's 13.1% rate.
- Inflation: Recent Developments. // Panama Country Monitor;Aug2010, p6
The article reports on the developments of the country's inflation rate from 2000-2010, such as the rise in the price of food and beverages and automobiles in 2010, the increase in oil prices and agriculture commodities from 2007-2008 due to lack of a domestic monetary policy, and the increase...
- Inflationary Pressures Unlikely To Last. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;May2010, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p5
The article report on the rise of inflation in Mexico in February 2010 driven by transport, food, drink and tobacco components of the consumer price inflation (CPI) index.
- Inflation and Prices. // Economic Trends (07482922);Mar2002, p2
Presents several graphs depicting the consumer price index in Cleveland, Ohio as of January 2002. Price statistics in January; Inflation of consumer price index (CPI); Comparison of survey data versus the CPI.
- Iran: Inflation To Remain Highest In Region. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/27/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p19
The article offers an outlook for inflation in Iran in 2011 and 2012, with the consumer price index (CPI) projected to reach an average of 25.0% year-on-year (y-o-y) in fiscal year (FY)2011/2012 and producer price inflation to reach 20.0% for FY2011/2012.
- Retail prices--increase negligible, rate still falling. // Accountancy;Oct82, Vol. 93 Issue 1070, p15
Presents a chart showing consumer retail prices in Great Britain from 1977 to 1982. Index of consumer goods and services; Index of retail prices; Increase in retail prices; Annual rate of inflation.